Who performed better?

Who performed better in the spring game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoAllan

Shrout

While it would be nice for your QB to “win you games”, If you have a young QB you need them to not “lose the game.” With the 3 int’s..........that prob would have been the case. With a team that is trying to improve (one that is not “there” yet) throwing 3 int’s is disaster............and for that alone I cannot say Maurer was better.

Behr

#Forfeitthefloridagame
JG is not secure. He hasn't demonstrated that he's that good. But you are right that at this point the other two are behind him significantly. So their ability to challenge him depends first on his development then on theirs.
Just reading what you said, seems pretty secure to me.

sjt18

Just reading what you said, seems pretty secure to me.
The other two aren't good enough to challenge him at this point. Whether or when they do depends on his improvement and theirs. If he doesn't improve or one of them improves much faster... he's not currently good enough to be secure.

You left out an important stat line. JG was "sacked" 4 times. Shrout 3 times. Maurer 0.

This is one of the most important stats in my opinion. Maurer makes a decision and sticks with it quickly. The kid is confident.

Behr

#Forfeitthefloridagame
The other two aren't good enough to challenge him at this point. Whether or when they do depends on his improvement and theirs. If he doesn't improve or one of them improves much faster... he's not currently good enough to be secure.
Seems secure at this point.

Behr

#Forfeitthefloridagame
May 9th? Yes. September 1st? Maybe not. Again, depends on who improves and how much over the next 4 months.

Point is that JG is nowhere near good enough to be secure if one of the others develops at an accelerated pace.
You said you enjoy arguing. I'm arguing with you. You said "at this point" is this September 1st or May 9th?

He could improve under Chaney at an accelerated pace and widen the gap even further and it not even be an afterthought.

VN Store

Sponsors