Who on Volnation was there?

Was there. Rained all day but enjoyed watching him be carried off at the end. Say what you want about Fulmer but he Rarely lost to inferior teams. At least until the end.
pretty solid point. I can only think of about 3 or 4 that he lost to weaker teams in the first 10 years that he coached.

Reactions: Mikevol1964
Was there. Rained all day but enjoyed watching him be carried off at the end. Say what you want about Fulmer but he Rarely lost to inferior teams. At least until the end.
Wife n I were in the north end watching that game. Told her then it was going to be a long time replacing him with another that could win like he did.

Ps. Coldest n wettest I've been at a game

I was there with my daughter, an 8th grader at the time, who was a trooper during the game and for the Vol Walk before the game.

I was not at Phil's last game but I was at Peyton's last game. It was where the "get rid of Phil" talk began in earnest. Win that game and they would have been NC.

I was there, bought tickets off a scalper for 5 bucks a piece, sat about 10 rows from the field in the end zone.

VN Store

Back