Who is your player of the game?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
My vote goes out to Chris Hannon with his three touchdown catches. :clap:

Nothing wrong with that pick. Casey played an exceptional game. I think it goes without saying that you could probably give him the game ball for any game this year.

I get sad when I remember that this is his LAST year.

What are we gonna do without him????

Bite your tongue, faithless one!! After I posted that question I realized that we would do what we did without Peyton, without Tee, without all the greats - play great Tennessee football!!

LadyinOrange, I love your positive attitude but that is a good question to ask. Who is No. 2 of the depth chart at QB? While the Vols may get a new hotshot recruit, it's always tough to start a Frosh at QB. I know that the Gators are doing it and Leak looks real good for a Frosh, but just takes a special kid and circumstance for it to work out IMHO.

My player of the game is the Defense. They are the reason that Tennessee as won the games that they have this year. They throw it all on the line. CJC gets his side of the ball ready to play. They play hurt bleeding broke down but they always show up.

Originally posted by Schasz@Nov 16 2003, 09:34 AM
LadyinOrange, I love your positive attitude but that is a good question to ask. Who is No. 2 of the depth chart at QB? While the Vols may get a new hotshot recruit, it's always tough to start a Frosh at QB. I know that the Gators are doing it and Leak looks real good for a Frosh, but just takes a special kid and circumstance for it to work out IMHO.

I think I answered this in another topic, but in case you didn't see it....I think Leak (assuming he gets his 6th year) or Rick Clausen will be our QB for the season opener next year. Banks will get his shot but I just don't see him convincing the staff to give him the job. Or could it be Jim Bob Cooter???

Hannon had a great day, and I'm tickled Orange about that, But Casey was putting the ball on the mark all day long
But I say give the whole team a game ball for pulling together with there family (football) and help Mr. Jones through his tragic day toughts and prayers to all of Greg and his entire family on and off the field

Originally posted by Stoney Creek Vol@Nov 17 2003, 09:19 AM
But I say give the whole team a game ball for pulling together with there family (football) and help Mr. Jones through his tragic day toughts and prayers to all of Greg and his entire family on and off the field

Good thought!

VN Store

Back