Who is this fellows kid?

BulldogFan04

I am not on here to talk smack to UT fans, as I have a lot of respect for your program and I am expecting a tough game this weekend, but where does this fellows kid come from saying that Gibson and Brown are not as good as La Tech's recievers. If he can't recognize the fact that they are 2 of the best in the conference and that Gibson is one of the best in the country, then maybe that is the reason that UT's defense ranks last in the SEC in pass defense.

he's a freshman that needs to worry about making a statement on the field not to the press :blink:

by the way bulldog welcome to the nation always ready to chat with a classy fan :thumbsup:

u 2 but I think we need more than luck ....mainly tackling drills and some good film watching by freshmen and a diplomacy class or 2 ( i hate it when they give the other team crap like that to feed off of shut-up and take to the field ....jeeesh) :bash:

If I were CPF, Fellows wouldn't play until he learned to put his money where his mouth is. Good Lord, I thought that mess went out with Kelley Washington.

Washington was the worst he needed a muzzle in his "future" :bash:

You've got defenseive players talking smack, when they coudln't stop a pass to save their lives. Fellows needs to shut up. And BTW, I'm not to thrilled over Burnett's comments either. The better team won last Sat., nuff said.

I'm a little sick of hearing about how "we beat ourselves" too. Auburn came to play and did. Our team needs to SHUT UP and show at least a semblance of humility after a trouncing like that.

What are they gonna say this weekend?

"Well, we WERE on the road, and we DO have freshmen QBs...."

I think they should stuff it and learn how to tackle!!

As for Fulmer, it seems to me that maybe he is the one that encourages this type of stuff. It seems as though the trash talkin came when he was hired as head coach. This is definitely the worst UT defense that I have seen in the last 10 years. That is a good thing being a Georgia fan, but it was amazing watching the defenses of the mid to late 90's with wilson at linebacker and little at end. They were some of the fastest east to west players I have seen at the college level. Those defenses were very similar to the Georgia one this year, real quick, and will knock the hell out of you when they tackle.

Originally posted by BulldogFan04@Oct 5, 2004 2:39 PM
As for Fulmer, it seems to me that maybe he is the one that encourages this type of stuff. It seems as though the trash talkin came when he was hired as head coach. This is definitely the worst UT defense that I have seen in the last 10 years. That is a good thing being a Georgia fan, but it was amazing watching the defenses of the mid to late 90's with wilson at linebacker and little at end. They were some of the fastest east to west players I have seen at the college level. Those defenses were very similar to the Georgia one this year, real quick, and will knock the hell out of you when they tackle.

Sigh. There will never be another Al Wilson.

:(

Originally posted by BulldogFan04@Oct 5, 2004 2:39 PM
As for Fulmer, it seems to me that maybe he is the one that encourages this type of stuff.

Nah. Blame that on reporters looking to make news instead of report it.

:bad:

The press needs material since Fulmer locked them out of practice. They are basically the Enquirer now.

p-fellows.jpg

Roshaun Michael Fellows

Full nameRoshaun Michael Fellows ... Redshirt season seems to have greatly benefited this improving secondary performer … Made himself noticed during 2004 spring drills with numerous interceptions and assorted big plays … Coaching staff recognizes he has athletic ability to be SEC-caliber performer … Played both sides of ball in high school, and uses that understanding to anticipate well … Coach Slade’s evaluation: "I thought Roshaun made a move in the spring. I'm expecting him to contribute this year as he grows and matures." ... Born: July 20, 1985

2003 - Redshirted ...

HIGH SCHOOL - Selected SuperPrep All-America ... 2002 Class AAA All-State selection ... As senior, had 77 catches for more than 1,000 yards, while making six interceptions on defense ... Set school record with 23 career interceptions ... Two-year starter on both offense and defense as Warren captured back-to-back state championships ... All-State, All-Conference, All-Junior Team and All-Southeast Arkansas as junior ... Caught 55 passes for 959 yards and 14 touchdowns on offense, while making 44 tackles, 22 assists and seven interceptions on defense his junior season ... Also participated in baseball and track and field ... Coach at Warren High School: Bo Hembree

I think Fellows and Burnett need to do their talking on the field, and until they do they should keep their mouth shut.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Oct 5, 2004 3:43 PM
The press needs material since Fulmer locked them out of practice. They are basically the Enquirer now.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: True.

VN Store

Back