Who is the player that needs to have a good season for the Lady Vols?

KK. I have faith in she and Green holding down the post. It may be different than having Merecedes downlow in the style of play but I have faith it’ll be a good look for the team.

KK. I have faith in she and Green holding down the post. It may be different than having Merecedes downlow in the style of play but I have faith it’ll be a good look for the team.

I agree with the above. Green and KK will be more athletic, quicker, and more physical than Mercedes, which will allow us to play a different style of basketball. However, Evina is the one who needs to have a good season. As she goes, the team will go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat4life
Geez all of you are so wrong. Rennia Davis must have a break out season for us. Evina needs to become an elite PG. Our season rises and falls with the play of the Guards/wings.
Our post players will and should be an afterthought. Do you really think Greene or KK will determine our season?

Geez all of you are so wrong. Rennia Davis must have a break out season for us. Evina needs to become an elite PG. Our season rises and falls with the play of the Guards/wings.
Our post players will and should be an afterthought. Do you really think Greene or KK will determine our season?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Yes. That's why we posted their name. I see you can't decide, you chose two players. :)

Davis. If she can average close to 20/10, we’ll be in good shape. We really need to identify who our go-to player is and I’m hoping it’s her.

Reactions: Pat4life
Yeah this comment didn't sit well with me... but aye...

"I've worked in the post some this year actually, which I originally didn't want to do," Davis said. "But I realized it would take my game to the next level, being able to post up smaller guards or whoever may be guarding me at the time."

The Lady Vols have 10 players who are at least 6 foot tall and half of them are at least 6-3.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Zae Green plays a game of horse shows off her shooting ability. Hopefully she is headed for a big season for us.

VN Store

Back