Who is the Lady Vols #1 Fan???

lol, no seriously, the 72 year old lady wearing the orange feathery scarf thingy on tv the other day has to be. No one else would subject theirselves to such a display of emotion for a women's b-ball team. Nothing against Pat at all, she is the best of all time in her profession. It is just boring to watch though.

My grandfather, Bill Butler. He loves the Lady Vols. Even has a basketball that says " To Bill, my favorite fan. Happy 50th Birthday! Yours truly, Pat Head Summitt"

So since Pat called him the "favorite fan" he wins by default.

And Im glad my 500th post was to vote for him, that should give him an extra bump to the top!

Last edited:
My grandfather, Bill Butler. He loves the Lady Vols. Even has a basketball that says " To Bill, my favorite fan. Happy 50th Birthday! Yours truly, Pat Head Summitt"

So since Pat called him the "favorite fan" he wins by default.

And Im glad my 500th post was to vote for him, that should give him an extra bump to the top!

He wins the contest to be Pats' favorite fan. It doesn't say the Lady Vols #1 fan. I would imagine the Lady Vols #1 fan would be MH. At least he inherited one great coach.

He wins the contest to be Pats' favorite fan. It doesn't say the Lady Vols #1 fan. I would imagine the Lady Vols #1 fan would be MH. At least he inherited one great coach.

Hamilton only runs men's sports. Joan Cronan is the AD for women's sports.

Hamilton only runs men's sports. Joan Cronan is the AD for women's sports.

Yep, Joan is the AD but she will be the first to tell you that Pat is her "boss". She's a nice lady and has a lot of kewl Pat stories.

And, my brother has to be the #1 fan (or one of 'em). They've had season tickets forever and sit directly across from the UT bench at eye level with Pat. He lives and breathes Pat and the LV's.

Yep, Joan is the AD but she will be the first to tell you that Pat is her "boss". She's a nice lady and has a lot of kewl Pat stories.

And, my brother has to be the #1 fan (or one of 'em). They've had season tickets forever and sit directly across from the UT bench at eye level with Pat. He lives and breathes Pat and the LV's.

Really? Kewl???? :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back