Who is Marques McCombs?

5-10 180 lbs ... broke his wrist during a stiff arm .... okay ... I'm sorry but he needs some muscle if he wants to survive in college football at any program.
Not saying he won't be great ... but has a better opportunity at slot receiver than rb unless he can put some meat on those bones.

5-10 180 lbs ... broke his wrist during a stiff arm .... okay ... I'm sorry but he needs some muscle if he wants to survive in college football at any program.
Not saying he won't be great ... but has a better opportunity at slot receiver than rb unless he can put some meat on those bones.
Our top RB target for the 2023 class is 5-10, 188

Well...that same time he had only for 200 yards the whole season.

That was LAST year when that happened. So if you read the article he surpassed that 200 yards from the previous year in his very first game of his JR year.

You say he needs to get stronger and bigger....that's EXACTLY what the article said he did🙄. He broke his wrist and could only train his lower body for a time. Just recently power cleaned 275 lbs and he's only 180 lbs

2 things
1) Can YOU do that?
2) Id say his wrist is just fine now.

He's rushed for 1300 yards in 5 games. And he's only 16 years old. So I'd say you need to catch up with the kid's story in regards to accuracy if you're going to fairly judge him, yes??

So a high school kid needs to get bigger to play college football? This is the first time I’ve ever heard of that. Unexpected. Earth shattering.

Reactions: JK Vol

VN Store

Back