Who is a bigger Douche: Franklin or Muschamp?

Who's the bigger douche?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R0CKYT0P 16

After Watching James Franklin throw a fit on the sidelines and talking trash all week claiming he knew what Bray was going to do all week. Who is the biggest Douche in the SEC Muschamp or Franklin?

Honorable mention goes to Dooley for screaming at his assistants just trying to give him a heads up on the challenge.

This is quite possibly the most challenging poll ever posted on VN.

I'm going with Muschump, tho... got a feeling he's going to do a lot to help us realize our dreams for the Gator program. And, really, Franklin must know Vandy is a temporary job.... up or down (down is the clear pattern thus far, of course).

Goofy vs. I love penis so much I shave my head to look like one....

Franklin takes it.

Reactions: 2 people
I think they are equal, but being a douche and the head coach of Vandy, makes you a bigger douche. There is no reason to pretend your school is great.

Reactions: 1 person
Franklin, no doubt. Chump wins as far as on the field anger, but Bald Knob wins because of moronic quips and his constant pumping of Vandy on the radio.

After Watching James Franklin throw a fit on the sidelines and talking trash all week claiming he knew what Bray was going to do all week. Who is the biggest Douche in the SEC Muschamp or Franklin?

hum, giant douche vs turd sandwich...

41783_2200687676_2035_n.jpg

This sums it up pretty well.
turd or douch song - YouTube

I hate muschUmp and I'm sure glad he didn't come to the hill.

I saw on tv a Vols coach try to shake Franklins hand after the game and Franklin pushed him away and stomped off the field like a mad child so he wins this poll.

If Vandy has any class they'll fire Franklin for being the classless ass he proved himself to be.

VFL...GO BIG ORANGE!!!

VN Store

Back