Who in here married a woman or knows someone who married a woman who’s sole purpose was to have a child and never work again?

Incredible_duck

A friend of mines wife got knocked up as soon as she could. We all saw it coming. She convinced him it’s best to be a stay at home mother even though he struggled with making ends meet. She promised him as soon as the kid could go to school she’d get a job. Well several years later she hasn’t got a job. He started to talk about Separation and Bam!!! She’s pregnant again. She just delayed going back to work to help. Here’s a word of advice. If your wife says she’ll get a job after she has your child and never goes back to work and uses the excuse of “who’s going to take care of the house?!?” Leave her. The kid is in school for 8 hours a day!!! Wtf could she possible doing!!!??? She’s a bum. Anyone else know someone like this?!?

A friend of mines wife got knocked up as soon as she could. We all saw it coming. She convinced him it’s best to be a stay at home mother even though he struggled with making ends meet. She promised him as soon as the kid could go to school she’d get a job. Well several years later she hasn’t got a job. He started to talk about Separation and Bam!!! She’s pregnant again. She just delayed going back to work to help. Here’s a word of advice. If your wife says she’ll get a job after she has your child and never goes back to work and uses the excuse of “who’s going to take care of the house?!?” Leave her. The kid is in school for 8 hours a day!!! Wtf could she possible doing!!!??? She’s a bum. Anyone else know someone like this?!?
Diddy?

Reactions: LittleVol
There's so much wrong with the thought process here on all sides.

I fail to see the issue in a man being expected to provide for his family while the wife takes care of the homestead.
Ummmmm well she sits on her ass all day and spends money. She claims she works on the house all day. I mean how many times a day does the house need cleaned? She doesn’t cook and she doesn’t do any yard work. She’s also getting fatter by the day. This isn’t the 20’s anymore. She’s lazy. Get off your ass and help provide for the family. Ya got a baby sitter for at least 8 hours a day. That’s school. So she has time to at least work a part time job.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
I married a lady with more than I'll ever make. Problem solved. Good luck to the rest of you.

same.

No doubt about it. It's a roommate agreement with children as a side effect.

Welcome to marriage. It's a commitment and a job. That's why ya'll can't stay married. You thought it was Disney... until you saw what Disney was. Stop getting married because you got laid, and learn to leave women the f alone. They will ruin you. When you bump into one that doesn't ruin you, then you can takes things a little farther. I am so freaking blessed to be born before the intergoogle, and the virtual world you kids live in.

Ummmmm well she sits on her ass all day and spends money. She claims she works on the house all day. I mean how many times a day does the house need cleaned? She doesn’t cook and she doesn’t do any yard work. She’s also getting fatter by the day. This isn’t the 20’s anymore. She’s lazy. Get off your ass and help provide for the family. Ya got a baby sitter for at least 8 hours a day. That’s school. So she has time to at least work a part time job.
why do you care so much about “your friend”?

I thought this is the 20s?
You priced child care recently? For 2 children, one will be in diapers?
Yeah, part time might be in the future.

Reactions: Wireless1
I thought this is the 20s?
You priced child care recently? For 2 children, one will be in diapers?
Yeah, part time might be in the future.

Child care is crazy high. It was 20 years ago. I can't imagine how expensive it is today .

Reactions: ACvol3
6jWrqFg9mF8qs.gif

why do you care so much about “your friend”?
Bc I see it everyday and my brother seems to be headed down the same road with his wife. She’s got every excuse in the world to not get a job. Not a fan of lazy. Even if I was filthy rich I’d have a job or create a business and my wife would not be a house wife. I’d divorce her in a heart beat.

A marriage is work. It's a whole lot of work. It's blood, sweat, and tears.

See the difference here? me,me,me... what I feel. My happiness. If it doesn't make ME happy i walk away. It's about MY feelings. about MY happiness.

You know what the most tortuous, most infuriating, most life draining thing you can do to a man is? You want you know how to kill a man and suck the soul out of him. Sit around drinking tea talking about how he feels. Nobody cares. Nobody has cared what a man has "felt", or what a man's feelings are since the beginning. A man lives his life in servitude and charity to others. It's about what everyone else around him needs. In marriage, about what SHE feels. Because to a woman, that's all that matters. focussing on mental and emotional health.

Complete waste of energy and time to a man. It does not matter. There are jobs to be done, and to be productive you must compartmentalize what ever it is you feel and get them done. It's not about you, or your happiness.

Why? because a lifetime is a very, very long time. People change. in 10 years and that person you married and thought would never change WILL do a complete 180 on you. You won't recognize them anymore. Life changes. Parents die. Kids are born. Physical and metal issues arise. Money comes and goes. You don't recognize yourself in ten years. Now extend that over a lifetime. Who did you marry again? who knows. Who knows what the future holds. There will be unpleasantness. A lot of it. The job is to put yourself aside and commit.

when you get old and grey, and nobody wants you physically, and long after they gave up on your "feelings", you can look back before they put you in the dirt and say... "I lived a decent life."

Without my wife I would probably wind up drunk dead in a street gutter like Jack Kerouac. That's what my wife has done for me in return.

A marriage is work. It's a whole lot of work. It's blood, sweat, and tears.

See the difference here? me,me,me... what I feel. My happiness. If it doesn't make ME happy i walk away. It's about MY feelings. about MY happiness.

You know what the most tortuous, most infuriating, most life draining thing you can do to a man is? You want you know how to kill a man and suck the soul out of him. Sit around drinking tea talking about how he feels. Nobody cares. Nobody has cared what a man has "felt", or what a man's feelings are since the beginning. A man lives his life in servitude and charity to others. It's about what everyone else around him needs. In marriage, about what SHE feels. Because to a woman, that's all that matters. focussing on mental and emotional health.

Complete waste of energy and time to a man. It does not matter. There are jobs to be done, and to be productive you must compartmentalize what ever it is you feel and get them done. It's not about you, or your happiness.

Why? because a lifetime is a very, very long time. People change. in 10 years and that person you married and thought would never change WILL do a complete 180 on you. You won't recognize them anymore. Life changes. Parents die. Kids are born. Physical and metal issues arise. Money comes and goes. You don't recognize yourself in ten years. Now extend that over a lifetime. Who did you marry again? who knows. Who knows what the future holds. There will be unpleasantness. A lot of it. The job is to put yourself aside and commit.

when you get old and grey, and nobody wants you physically, and long after they gave up on your "feelings", you can look back before they put you in the dirt and say... "I lived a decent life."

Without my wife I would probably wind up drunk dead in a street gutter like Jack Kerouac. That's what my wife has done for me in return.
A good description of life.
But at 70 it no longer seems like a very, very long time.
And the worst thing that can happen to you? Losing a child at any age. The people I've known who have had to live with that seem to have never completely recovered. We are very fortunate.

I'm going to have to update this stupid phone soon aren't I? Wether or not I want to, because I don't, but I'll have to. It will piss me off, but it doesn't matter how I feel does it?

I survived it, and to be honest my wife didn’t even get pregnant first. She just said it seemed good to her to do whatever she wants all day. It’s been almost 30 years and I’ve accepted it. She’s not fat though, nor stupid, so she does all sorts of interesting things to entertain herself. If she was fat I’d probably be a lot more disappointed. As it is, the only downside I see is extra years of me working.

VN Store

Back