Who in here married a woman or knows someone who married a woman who’s sole purpose was to have a child and never work again?

I got two things for you. For one…it almost sounds like you’re gripping about your own wife. Seems super personal for it to have been just a fiends wife you speak of. Secondly, I wanted my wife to stay home for the sake of our family. And some days I’m sure she has the much tougher job between the two of us.

...my wife stays at home. Which is fine.

But I'm working on getting a working wife, and possibly business partner wife.
??? Are planning to upgrade your current model or trading it in?

A few years ago I set a business up and made my wife the President and majority partner -anybody guess why - nothing like ********* the boss.....

??? Are planning to upgrade your current model or trading it in?

A few years ago I set a business up and made my wife the President and majority partner -anybody guess why - nothing like ********* the boss.....
Hahahaha. Good for you!

No, sir I'm not trading anything in.

Just want build my own little kingdom in the South Pacific. Ive already got the land. The next step would be to register as Muslim.
House is being built there now. About 15 acres right off the main street where tourists stop to get drinks or snacks.

I'll have a few smaller restaurants near the road and some convenient stores.
But the house will be further away and not a part of that scene.

I want my younger wife to have more freedom. School. Eventually her own business. And yes I will marry another woman that is already established, and a 3rd woman who is older than us that is done bearing children.

This is all so, the wives can share the load and learn from one another and I can be involved with all my children as they grow.
I'll teach them about my Southern US unbringing and other things I've learned around the world. WORK WORK WORK takes so much precious time away. I plan to retire in 10 years, and just enjoy being a father and husband.

Hahahaha. Good for you!

Just want build my own little kingdom in the South Pacific. Ive already got the land. The next step would be to register as Muslim.
House is being built there now. About 15 acres right off the main street where tourists stop to get drinks or snacks.

I want my younger wife to have more freedom. School. Eventually her own business. And yes I will marry another woman that is already established, and a 3rd woman who is older than us that is done bearing children.

This is all so, the wives can share the load and learn from one another and I can be involved with all my children as they grow.
I'll teach them about my Southern US unbringing and other things I've learned around the world. WORK WORK WORK takes so much precious time away. I plan to retire in 10 years, and just enjoy being a father and husband.
Malaysia, Indonesia, or Philippines, if you don't mind the question?

Last edited:
So what works for you and your wife is the “best setup “? Isn’t that a bit presumptuous of you to think everyone else should like whatever you like?

My wife stayed home with our children until last one was close to starting school. Wife went back to school and got a masters degree to qualify for a job she became interested in. My family was very happy with that arrangement but I don’t begin to think everyone else should do the same
I believe he meant the best setup for him and his wife. He is not saying it’s the best setup for everyone.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Good for you!

This just sounds disastrous to me. The idea of trying to keep multiple women happy is impossible. Jealousy and selfishness usually creeps it's way in resulting in constant fighting or dramatic situations. How could you love all three the same or please all 3 at the same time.
Your plan sounds good and I hope it can work for you, but personally I would rather be kicked in the nuts daily than trying to manage that situation. Good luck and hopefully everything works out.

Reactions: tbh and walkenvol
Indeed. My wife has it going on but her parents are young. By the time she strikes it rich she’ll be too old to enjoy it. So I guess for Christmas all the rich people in the family are getting cigarettes.

VN Store

Back