Who Heard Chris Lowe on 106.7

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
Sounds like the Tennessean's Vol expert thinks that the reason CPF was a great recruiter in the pastr is because he had a great program to sell and now that the program is down he cannot close the deal. I hope to heck that he is wrong. I am holding out hope that Mustain will want to play for us and that maybe the Warren kid from Alcoa will have a change of heart .

of course it's easier to recruit after a good year and it's hard to recruit after a year like we've had. I listen to 560's Don West and Bill King. Others I cant really stand.

I think Chris has missed on this one. Lowe is a good reporter and is normally pretty fair.

The reason Fulmer has been successful in the past is due to the fact that the recruit's parents love him. He presents himself as fatherly and does not make outlandish promises that he can't back up. Success certainly helps but when a parent is sending their kid away from home for the first time, many times to a location far away from home, having a solid fatherly type makes them feel good that their kid will be taken care of.

I've heard this from many parents of UT players.

Mustain will announce for Arky within a week, if not today on TV. I'd love to get Arvell Nelson personally.

VN Store

Back