Who feels confident about Kentucky after the bye week?? FPI 48.6%

Volteacher

All I was hoping for after the Bama game was there to be NO injuries and for them to play competitive and lose by 14-17 points. (Last thing didn’t happen)

BUT……… with an off week time for everyone to heal and get rested I think this game will say a lot about Hype and how he has his team prepared for another SEC road game.

this game will determine more than likely wether Tennessee is 7-5 or 6-6 and be able to go 4-4 in the SEC. Granted we will have beaten the lower tier of SEC teams (USC, Mizzou, Vandy and UK) and losing to UGA UF UA and Ole Piss all ranked when we played them.

thoughts are you hopeful/optimistic about our chances in TWO WEEKS???

All I was hoping for after the Bama game was there to be NO injuries and for them to play competitive and lose by 14-17 points. (Last thing didn’t happen)

BUT……… with an off week time for everyone to heal and get rested I think this game will say a lot about Hype and how he has his team prepared for another SEC road game.

this game will determine more than likely wether Tennessee is 7-5 or 6-6 and be able to go 4-4 in the SEC. Granted we will have beaten the lower tier of SEC teams (USC, Mizzou, Vandy and UK) and losing to UGA UF UA and Ole Piss all ranked when we played them.

thoughts are you hopeful/optimistic about our chances in TWO WEEKS???
If we can get everyone healthy, we have a shot. We really need Hooker, Evans and the OL at full go. Evans in particular needs to be solid. Without him, we really have no running game. The UK DL is stout. They'll be a handful for our challenged OL.

It’s winnable, but KY has a good QB that throws well. We have to find a way to get off the field on 3rd downs and so far we haven’t shown we can. 15-30 conversions tonight would wear down any defense even with sound depth. I like the spirit and fight of this team and hopefully when we get some good LB players and some speed and cover guys in the secondary, we won’t be talking about moral victories anymore

Reactions: VolinMC
Weakness in the OL is being exposed now. It started 2nd half of SC & it’s been the same every game. The plan OM & Bama used was what SC did, jam the WRs, stack the line and whip the OL.

Reactions: VAVol85
This team has to run the football to beat good teams.. Kentucky isn't dynamic on offense but they do a lot of things well and are a deeper team.

I absolutely think Tennessee can beat Kentucky. We've got 2 weeks to get healthy. Kentucky doesn't have anywhere near the offensive firepower that Alabama does, so they'll be unable to exploit our biggest weaknesses the same way Alabama did. And Kentucky's defense isn't any better than Alabama's. We can score points on them.

I fully expect Tennessee to win.

VN Store

Back