Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

Georgia
Alabama
Florida
South Carolina

Any other answer is wrong.
Georgia is the only rival Heupel hasn’t beat
Damn imagine 2 in a row against Bama and at bama
Florida is same as Bama but Bama will be ranked higher
South Carolina revenge but I’ll take a guaranteed win over the top 3 first

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
Georgia
Alabama
Florida
South Carolina

Any other answer is wrong.
Georgia is the only rival Heupel hasn’t beat
Damn imagine 2 in a row against Bama and at bama
Florida is same as Bama but Bama will be ranked higher
South Carolina revenge but I’ll take a guaranteed win over the top 3 first
I don’t see how anyone wouldn’t have Georgia as the first team to beat on their list. They’ve become insufferable. Need them to hate us again.

I don’t see how anyone wouldn’t have Georgia as the first team to beat on their list. They’ve become insufferable. Need them to hate us again.
Series:
Georgia leads 27–23–2[1]
Alabama leads 58–39–7

Bama has more wins against us than we have had games against Georgia. That is how I can say it.

Reactions: beachvol23
Definately GA first. We beat Bama this past year. I'll say we need to beat Ga then Bama then Fla then the rest.
Tired of all this KANG crap, new Bama BS south of here. LFG

Series:
Georgia leads 27–23–2[1]
Alabama leads 58–39–7

Bama has more wins against us than we have had games against Georgia. That is how I can say it.
Fair enough. I still hate Bama and would have them right there at the top for next year had we not beat them last year. All-time records are nice to brag about I guess but to me recent history matters more. Right now Georgia has more wins against us in the last year than Bama does, just won their second title in a row, and have dominated us since the Dobbs to Jennings hail mary win. And last year's game against them really wasn't competitive. For me that's enough have them just above Bama, at least for next year.

Georgia. We've knocked off Bama, Clemson, and LSU showing that we aren't a fluke. We beat GA and we become something more than 1 hit wonders. We get into the GA/AL/OHST/CLEM/OK league when it comes to media conversation. Recruits will start hearing the name "Tennessee" steadily dripping from the speakers on their TV's and the conversations in recruiting go from "pretty please" to "we are considering you".

Always Bama.

Then FL and UGA
💯, until the expansion and schedule change happens. This is how it needs to be for next year because we need to keep Florida down and create more turmoil for Alabama!

Although I hope we will beat Georgia this next year I think we’re still 2 to 3 years away from having offensive and defensive lines that are strong enough to be an equal match! But that’s not to say that we can’t beat them in a one off.

We need to start streaks against all of them! GBO

Reactions: YankeeVol
Georgia. We've knocked off Bama, Clemson, and LSU showing that we aren't a fluke. We beat GA and we become something more than 1 hit wonders. We get into the GA/AL/OHST/CLEM/OK league when it comes to media conversation. Recruits will start hearing the name "Tennessee" steadily dripping from the speakers on their TV's and the conversations in recruiting go from "pretty please" to "we are considering you".
We need to beat UGA. I think we’re the only team on their regular season schedule that can in 2023. Maybe Ole Miss can surprise them, but I doubt it.

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
I have seen where people think that we do not have any Rivals... I simply disagree. We are well hated across the country. I like it. Especially with our sports teams getting back to their rightful place at the top!

EVERY, SINGLE, ONE

but... if I have to pick 1, as much as I hate USCjr, the most meaningful win would be beating GA at home (and I believe we can do that)

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??

I want us to be good enough to beat Florida, Alabama & Georgia. Which means we could beat anyone else in the nation.

1 (tie) Vanderbilt and Kentucky (in perpetuity)
3 The Poultry Farm
4 Any team wearing red
5 UConn by 70 - for Coach Summitt
6 Florida
7 Tennessee's opponent in the National Championship game

effort (2).jpg

Last edited:
FL. Always FL. Can’t stand losing to those guys. Let’s get our own winning streak going.

There aren't many wrong answers here:

-- Initial reaction: Bama!
-- On further reflection: Georgia.
-- Feeling the need for short-term revenge: South Carolina.
-- In need of longer-term revenge: Florida.
-- Don't want to be embarrassed in front of my Anchor-graduate daughters: Vanderbilt.
-- Duh: All of them.

Heh.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back