Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

S C I want to see their overated overhyped QB get driven in the ground. Want to see the score 69 to 0 us. And with 1 sec. left on the clock still dropping back to throw.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
FE1E72AB-634C-4B23-BC1F-BF5697CBF347.gif

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
Bama

georgia

I'll take a loss to Bama during the season to get to the SECC and beat them there after beating Georgia

BEAT BAMA. If there has to be a loss...Georgia.
NEVER LOSE TO VANDY.
Yes...I'm shouting. Deal with it.
GBO...!!!!

Not taking the non-conference games into consideration:
1) Vanderbilt (there's never ANY excuse to lose to them - in any sport)
2) Kentucky (another embarrassing team to lose to in football, we aren't talking basketball)
3) Florida (my most hated team by a country mile but still more excusable to lose to than my 1 and 2)
4) South Carolina (payback)
5) Missouri (shouldn't be losing to this mid-pack Big 12 team)
6) Texas A&M (ditto for these guys)
7) Alabama (it's Vols turn for a streak)
8) Georgia (I never really thought much about them until last couple years)

While I would love beating Alabama and Georgia obviously, at least it's understandable to lose to them over any of the rest of the teams on the schedule. I don't want a loss to some jabronis (like Carolina last year) messing up a feel good season.

VN Store

Back