Who do we pickup Wednesday?

Milerd

Wednesday begins to late signing period, what used to be national signing day. I have seen the prediction that we pick up the 5 star OT from WV, but who else dodo we get? LB, DB WR? Or is there a big surprise coming?

From reading vol nation and other articles, I think we finish with Wright, Griffin, Solomon and Harris.I think Green has said he's not signing tomorrow and somehow we end up with him later.

I think Wright is clearly coming, but are we going to even sign a full class with Totoguy and Russell going elsewhere?

Bassmaster Vol has eligibility left? Who knew?
giphy.gif

Wednesday begins to late signing period, what used to be national signing day. I have seen the prediction that we pick up the 5 star OT from WV, but who else dodo we get? LB, DB WR? Or is there a big surprise coming?
tenor.gif
images

Wright 70% maybe,,,, everybody else is very doubtful according to recruiting gurus

From reading vol nation and other articles, I think we finish with Wright, Griffin, Solomon and Harris.I think Green has said he's not signing tomorrow and somehow we end up with him later.

If I had to guess, we get Wright and Solomon.

Isn't Harris a blue shirt, that just shows up on campus? I don't think they sign anything now do they?

I have no idea on Griffin. So, maybe we take him if we miss out on Pickens?

Reactions: CJBlaze
Hope to get Wright but not holding my breath. I've seen too many slip away at the last minute.

VN Store

Back