Who could we hire if we were looking for coach now?

I just wonder who we could have hired if we had an opening this year instead of last year. More difficult market? Would our current coach be available considering ncaa issues? There sure are a lot of good to great jobs available. God, the thought that Fulmer might still be making the hire. What a nightmare.[/QUOTEWe have a coach, so luckily were hot hiring this year.

Thank goodness we're not in the market for a new coach...How many P-5 jobs are open now?? 10, or so...Will be interesting to see all of the coaching movements...

Reactions: HarsinVol
gordon-ramsay-hells-kitchen-hell-no.gif

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
I just wonder who we could have hired if we had an opening this year instead of last year. More difficult market? Would our current coach be available considering ncaa issues? There sure are a lot of good to great jobs available. God, the thought that Fulmer might still be making the hire. What a nightmare.
Go away.

I can see Heupel leaving for one of these bigger jobs. Here we go again!

I just wonder who we could have hired if we had an opening this year instead of last year. More difficult market? Would our current coach be available considering ncaa issues? There sure are a lot of good to great jobs available. God, the thought that Fulmer might still be making the hire. What a nightmare.
It's easy to see why other fans make fun of Tennessee fans. We have a coach and for once we do not have to go looking for one.

I think the OP was just pointing out that if Pruitt had stuck around another year, we would've had an even harder time finding a coach than we have in years past, including last year.

Yeah. Life is so much better after having redundant things pointed out.

Good grief. This thread is a fail. We are not looking for a coach and we want to keep this one so please take a break from OPeeeeingggggg.

The only things I’ll say:

I wouldn’t trade Heupel for Mullen

I would trade 3 years of Slingblade for 3 years of Mullen in a heartbeat. If we hired Mullen, we would almost certainly be in better shape today, even if he ultimately topped out.

Not sure of Heupels ceiling, but for now, I’m happy standing pat.

VN Store

Back