Who can beat us?

These next 4 games should be smooth sailing. I think the next real test comes @South Carolina on the 29th. We should eviscerate Arkansas on Tuesday in TBA... could be another Georgia game.

Duke, Michigan are the 2 that can beat us in the Dance if we don't bring our A game but if we bring our A game then we will be cutting down the nets several times in March right now we are a well oiled BIG ORANGE MACHINE. This team plays as a team they don't care who scores the most but the reason this team will have a great chance at cutting down the nets at the final 4 is the defense even when we are having a bad night shooting or foul trouble seems like the defense turns it up a notch, look i was around in the 70's and we were good but this team is better because of the defense and depth i don't won't to be cocky but this team is good and i expect this team to get to the final 4 and when we get there we will have a great chance at cutting down the nets because we play TEAM ball.

The last 3 weeks will be tough. Kentucky twice, ole pee, miss st, LSU and Auburn. I would pick LSU right now as a loss for us.

The last 3 weeks will be tough. Kentucky twice, ole pee, miss st, LSU and Auburn. I would pick LSU right now as a loss for us.
Definitely a tough stretch. Look at it this way, all those teams realize they have to play the Vols, too. I like our view better. I'm not saying we're going to win them all, but we should.

Y’all will kick our asses (A&M). We suck.
If memory serves a&m beat us twice on buzzer beaters(2 years ago?). Can’t take anyone lightly. The eye test is as important when playing teams you should beat. So far so amazing but someone will defend this team for more than a half soon and I still think we’re susceptible to the press

If memory serves a&m beat us twice on buzzer beaters(2 years ago?). Can’t take anyone lightly. The eye test is as important when playing teams you should beat. So far so amazing but someone will defend this team for more than a half soon and I still think we’re susceptible to the press

Our guards suck. They can’t press anyone. We usually have 15-20 turnovers a game. We’ll lose by 20+.

It was questionable, but they just stole 3 points when they called Grant for a foul earlier when he made the layup.

VN Store

Back