Who are the strongest players we're recruiting?

bpalmer28

Remember when Marcus Jackson came in and was the strongest player on the team as a freshman? That's the kind of guys we need in order to get back to handling Kentucky and Vanderbilt on a yearly basis and competing with Florida and Georgia, particularly on the offensive and defensive lines. Elijah Simmons is my favorite recruit for that reason. Who else are we recruiting that would immediately upgrade our strength levels?

Pound for pound Roman Harrison has to be up there. That dude looks like he has been in Alabama’s strength and conditioning program for a couple years already
I was gonna say the same thing.. This guy is a beast.

I’d say one of the big things is where we are getting these guys from. Like Wayna Morris, Lampley and Chris A. They come from good programs that probably have a strength and conditioning coach on staff. Always better to start off with a solid base than a bowl of pudding.

He certainly qualifies. Just went through his thread for first time. Big athletic dude, but raw. Important piece to the class even if he doesn’t immediately contribute. Hopefully he’s a quick learner.

VN Store

Back