Who’s next?

Orangeredblooded

It's @Orangeredblooded 's fault. Went to work today. Didn't give his/her all for Tennessee.
It would be a her and apparently, I didn’t give my all to Tennessee today. I apologize to everyone, while I did slip up and worked today, I WILL not make that mistake again!

*on a side note... I’ll be taking any and all donations, that you fine people feel compelled to donate to my cause*...Tax deductible, of course.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

no, time is definitely on our side at this point....lol.

we're basically done.....we're approachign the point of telling kids that have interest "sorry, no vacancy".

freakin' weird.
way too early to tell recruits “No” because who knows the number of defections we will have before ESD. IMO.

FirstAndGoal

no, time is definitely on our side at this point....lol.

we're basically done.....we're approachign the point of telling kids that have interest "sorry, no vacancy".

freakin' weird.
No. We still have a lot of time and we will shed some of the currently committed 3-stars or they better get bumped up a star. It is what it is. This is going to finish as a top five class. Word.

blued125

I'm so hyped about this cycle..........then the VOL in me looks a Feb 3rd and thinks ................FK. It's been so long I can't even remember a cycle like this, how do we hold this together?

Capt. Vol

I can’t control the wind but I can adjust the sail
Scuttlebutt says AP is leaning towards the over on 3.5 commits by Monday. Can anyone confirm?

Evans Saturday, Salter & Willis on Sunday. Sounds like there could be a 4th that’s on the edge.

VN Store

Sponsors