White & Plowman

Should tread lightly over the next few days. They haven’t done this football program any favors with the handling of the never ending investigation and need to recognize they haven’t a clue what Lane Kiffin has done to this fanbase.

He is the iceberg that sank this ship and hasn’t missed an opportunity in twelve years to rub this fanbase’s nose in it.

Then he brings his bs into our stadium with a game plan of unsportsmanlike flops all over the field and the fans reacted. Deservedly so.

Our “leadership” needs to read the room. They don’t have a clue what this fanbase has endured. And in an effort to keep their spots in the wine club, they can easily lose this fanbase. Frankly, they should be kissing the feet of the fans still showing up for this **** show of a program.

This is very true, and NEEDS to be heard... (let's hope it is)...

No, it isn’t. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry that literally sends thousands of kids to college every year, you vapid dummy.

And how does what happens on the field affect you? Are you a player or a coach? Are you employed by the Tennessee Athletic Department?

As the old South Park joke goes: "Show me on this doll where Lane Kiffin hurt you?"

All of this.

The fans behavior was a culmination of everything happening in that game and the bad calls and frustration boiling over. In a fairly called game that we still lose I have zero doubt the fanbase doesn’t react the way they did.

Anybody blaming the fans and not the officials can gtfo. If the league doesn’t want this happening then they need to do something about the officiating and bias. If Plowman doesn’t want this to happen again she needs to have our backs. If White doesn’t want this to happen he needs to address the officiating with the front office.

I’m so sick of people blaming the damn fans for being frustrated with the incompetence and bias.

And any "fan" that acts like a petulant child and throws things onto the field when things don't go their way can "GTFO." UT doesn't need or want fans like you.

Yes, Bama, UGA, UF, and other CHOSEN TEAMS GET CALLS THAT UT DOESN'T Yes, LAME KIFFIN AND HIS TAUNTING PLAYERS LIT A FIRE. Yes, COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS A MULTIBILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. But, Plowman is right. There is NO EXCUSE FOR THROWING THINGS THAT PUT PEOPLE'S HEALTH IN HARM'S WAY. If your child or grandparent got hit in the eye and lost their eyesight, you wouldn't be regurgitating and spewing all of your moronic posts that you feel are valid WHEN THEY ARE NOT!!!

Really people where not in danger from half empty water bottles. The one golf ball could have been in the stadium from the TopGolf event that was held at Neyland as well. What about Kiffin throwing his visor on the way out as well. Does he get fined for that? He acts like a baby and revels in not following or bending the rules. Also can he be reprimanded for his inflammatory actions on Twitter to keep the flames going?

I swear people now a days only want to react to the end result but give no thought to the why. Should people act like that, not at all but should someone stop and ask why this happened. I mean UT fans are just rabid dogs that waited for a national stage to show the country that we wanted to throw stuff at Kiffin.

No one is condemed Ole Miss like this in 2019 when they did the same. Here is an excerpt from 2019 after Ole Miss did the same.
1634589079899.png
Ole Miss Fans Throw Trash on the Court in Disgust After Heartbreaking Loss

I cant find a single reporter condemning the Ole Miss fanbase as "Petulant" or any other demeaning term. I also cannot find that they were fined either.
zlQRKF.gif

And any "fan" that acts like a petulant child and throws things onto the field when things don't go their way can "GTFO." UT doesn't need or want fans like you.

Tennessee is neither the first nor the last school to do this. There is zero, I mean zero reason to believe with competent officiating (even if the call goes against and we lose) that this would have happened. I know this because we get screwed all the time and this is the first time trash was thrown on the field like that.

You want to fix the problem? The billion dollar conference needs to get its house in order with these officials.

Now - I posted this when I had a few drinks and was pretty pissed. If I were at the game I wouldn’t have thrown anything, and while it’s not an excuse, there is an underlying reason it happened.

I honestly don’t care if you don’t want fans like me, I promise I will lose no sleep over your lecturing. But anybody that doesn’t want at least a balanced discussion about what transpired Saturday instead of blaming it all on the fans can also politely GTFO.

Tennessee is neither the first nor the last school to do this. There is zero, I mean zero reason to believe with competent officiating (even if the call goes against and we lose) that this would have happened. I know this because we get screwed all the time and this is the first time trash was thrown on the field like that.

You want to fix the problem? The billion dollar conference needs to get its house in order with these officials.

Now - I posted this when I had a few drinks and was pretty pissed. If I were at the game I wouldn’t have thrown anything, and while it’s not an excuse, there is an underlying reason it happened.

I honestly don’t care if you don’t want fans like me, I promise I will lose no sleep over your lecturing. But anybody that doesn’t want at least a balanced discussion about what transpired Saturday instead of blaming it all on the fans can also politely GTFO.

Emotions: understandable

Actions: inexcusable

Neither the officiating nor the object throwing are the end of the world but both should be corrected.

Emotions: understandable

Actions: inexcusable

Neither the officiating nor the object throwing are the end of the world but both should be corrected.

Agreed. The actions of the fans and the officials are inexcusable. However, the narrative is all about the fans.

We paid our fine and took our punishment. Now let’s see what happens with the officials.

Agreed. The actions of the fans and the officials are inexcusable. However, the narrative is all about the fans.

We paid our fine and took our punishment. Now let’s see what happens with the officials.

Yep, rowdy fans get more clicks than questionable calls sometimes. Media is a business and not a fan support business.

I hope the SEC does make corrections on managing the officiating. I agree with what others have suggested that the officials must participate in a weekly press conference to explain questionable calls. If they were correct, give the fans a chance to understand why. If they were wrong, own it and get more respect from the fans.

Should tread lightly over the next few days. They haven’t done this football program any favors with the handling of the never ending investigation and need to recognize they haven’t a clue what Lane Kiffin has done to this fanbase.

He is the iceberg that sank this ship and hasn’t missed an opportunity in twelve years to rub this fanbase’s nose in it.

Then he brings his bs into our stadium with a game plan of unsportsmanlike flops all over the field and the fans reacted. Deservedly so.

Our “leadership” needs to read the room. They don’t have a clue what this fanbase has endured. And in an effort to keep their spots in the wine club, they can easily lose this fanbase. Frankly, they should be kissing the feet of the fans still showing up for this **** show of a program.
They gave boilerplate responses probably with help of our attorneys and ok of President Boyd.
We are still having to walk on eggshells because of the never ending NCAA investigation.
but like all things, this too shall pass.
the silver lining is that our once doormat apathetic fan base has been reenergized by this years team and the newHeupel staff. That is great news for our program.

VN Store

Back