White on White Violence

Atlanta. Seattle. Minneapolis. I gave you 3 options. So there you go
Remember, if democrats are doing violence and destruction its "minimal" and "mostly peaceful" to Luther. He never herd of CHAZ or Antifa before either...LOL

He is the perfect crime prospect/White male democrat. Ignorant AF and self loathing.

Remember, if democrats are doing violence and destruction its "minimal" and "mostly peaceful" to Luther. He never herd of CHAZ or Antifa before either...LOL

He is the perfect crime prospect/White male democrat. Ignorant AF and self loathing.

CHAZ was a summer street festival with a normal or even lower than normal amount of murders, nothing to see according to clown news.

View attachment 291126View attachment 291127View attachment 291128View attachment 291129View attachment 291130View attachment 291131View attachment 291132View attachment 291133View attachment 291134View attachment 291135
It'll only let me post 10. I can tell you NY also is not a qualified state. So the data K town is touting throughout this entire thread is not complete. It does not contain data of crimes from all the major cities, where most crimes occur.

You do know what a city is right? Obviously not. You said cities are "under reporting" Not Republican states are not participating in it. Try again. First it was only 44% of the LEO Agencies were participating. I ask why that matters then you went on to say Cities were under reporting and I asked which ones. Now you give some state data. You still don't have a point. If you did you have done a terrible job of articulating it.

Last edited:
You seem to think cities are much worse than they actually are.
You are letting the actions of a very few cloud your perspective of the whole.
That's like me thinking all rural people are uneducated crack heads and then blaming it on local republican leadership.
Or taking the actions of state and local politicians with this virus and blaming Trump.

You do know what a city is right? Obviously not. You said cities are "under reporting" Not Republican states are not participating in it. Try again. First it was only 44% of the LEO Agencies were participating. I ask why that matters then you went on to say Cities were under reporting and I asked which ones. Now you give some state data. You still don't have a point. If you did you have done a terrible job of articulating it.
Ok, boomer.

Every time I see the thread title I think of the most amusing and sad attempt ( I transferred into posh and uppity private high school after being in public school all my life, and witnessed, the first "fight" at my new school) of 2 boys trying to fight and initiate just some sort of contact, let alone, any type of actual punch.......

White on White elitist violence is the best type of non violent violence ever to be witnessed.

Reactions: NCFisher
I have a point, it flew over you. States have interesting things called cities in them. If the state isn't reporting then it's not reporting its cities.
Most of the high crime cities aren't part of that 46% of agencies calculated in the NIBRS database yet.
The commonality of states I posted is most aren't qualified yet. It has nothing to do with party affiliation.

Man accused of killing woman, recording it on SD card charged in 2nd Alaska murder
A man accused of killing a woman and recording it on an SD card later found in the street has been indicted in the murder of a second woman in Alaska, authorities announced Thursday.

Brian Smith, 48, was indicted by a grand jury Thursday in the murder of Veronica Abouchuk, whose remains were found in April outside Anchorage, the Alaska Law Department said.

Most crime is not interracial. If this is news to you then you haven't been paying attention.

Black males are 6% of the population yet commit over half the homicides. About 90% of those homicides are committed against other blacks. Were I black I'd be awfully concerned about this and would insist that it be addressed. Even as a white guy I'm not too pleased but I gotta admit, I'm safe. My neighborhood doesn't have shootings every weekend. There aren't drug deals happening all over the place. You know why? 'Cause we won't tolerate it. We'd report violence right away and help the police remove thugs from our streets.

You wanna actually make a dent in lost black lives? Stop with attacking the police and work with them to address inner city violence. Renaming the Washington Redskins does nothing to save black lives

Most crime is not interracial. If this is news to you then you haven't been paying attention.

Black males are 6% of the population yet commit over half the homicides. About 90% of those homicides are committed against other blacks. Were I black I'd be awfully concerned about this and would insist that it be addressed. Even as a white guy I'm not too pleased but I gotta admit, I'm safe. My neighborhood doesn't have shootings every weekend. There aren't drug deals happening all over the place. You know why? 'Cause we won't tolerate it. We'd report violence right away and help the police remove thugs from our streets.

You wanna actually make a dent in lost black lives? Stop with attacking the police and work with them to address inner city violence. Renaming the Washington Redskins does nothing to save black lives

RACIST!

Thats cause you have white privilege, never mind the fact that that you worked hard to make a better life

Reactions: Bigun
Apparently black on black crime is all the outrage from the far right. It's narrative driven idiocy. The black on black crime narrative to counter the BLM movement is quiet racist really. I can imagine this rattling around the skull of some of our posters: "Blacks kill other blacks; therefore, black lives can't matter".

Yep.

It also ignores the decades of Stop the Violence movements and the large drop in crim since the 70s and 80s.

Only one race consistently underperforms in all categories. Out of several races

Rural whites are the least educated group in the US. African immigrants, black people, are the most educated.

So if everybody gets a jobs and betters themselves , has more money , makes sure their kids are in school and doing well , makes sure their kids are home at night , moves out of bad hoods and slums .. racism will disappear ? Ok I’m in when do we start ?

Now but too many racist people are in positions of power to allow access to better jobs and opportunities.

I'm pretty sure this guy was traded away in the race draft a few years ago.

Nah thats your guy

Don't tolerate it? that is a fantasy. Drug use and selling is the same through demographics. There are drug deals happening all over your neighborhood too. The police just aren't stopping a ton of people to find drugs. If they did a lot of white people would be in jail for drug crime. That is part of the inequality in policing.

Shooting are due to poverty. Poverty is due to racist policies of the past that created the low income neighborhoods with bad schools.

If there was any question if you are a racist you answered it with the Washington stuff. What does one have to do with the other? The name is racist and has nothing to do with anything we are discussing.

And dumb

Yep.

It also ignores the decades of Stop the Violence movements and the large drop in crim since the 70s and 80s.

Rural whites are the least educated group in the US. African immigrants, black people, are the most educated.

Now but too many racist people are in positions of power to allow access to better jobs and opportunities.

Nah thats your guy

Don't tolerate it? that is a fantasy. Drug use and selling is the same through demographics. There are drug deals happening all over your neighborhood too. The police just aren't stopping a ton of people to find drugs. If they did a lot of white people would be in jail for drug crime. That is part of the inequality in policing.

Shooting are due to poverty. Poverty is due to racist policies of the past that created the low income neighborhoods with bad schools.

If there was any question if you are a racist you answered it with the Washington stuff. What does one have to do with the other? The name is racist and has nothing to do with anything we are discussing.

And dumb

So stop electing racist liberals to lead your urban cities for decades at a time and ..”let’s make urban cities great again “!

No, the selling of drugs in my neighborhood is not equal to that in neighborhoods run by violent gangs. That's your first mistake. If you don't understand that then you're too clueless to reason with. That's not to say that there isn't drug use in my neighborhood. I'm sure there's some but violent gangs aren't doing their business here.

There is definitely an issue of poverty and bad schools but the violence link to poverty is not a factual statement. In the 40s and 50s black neighborhoods were very poor yet they didn't have the crime they have now:

Today's level of lawlessness and insecurity in many black communities is a relatively new phenomenon. In the 1930s, '40s and '50s, people didn't bar their windows. Doors were often left unlocked. People didn't go to bed with the sounds of gunshots. What changed everything was the liberal vision that blamed crime on poverty and racial discrimination. Academic liberals and hustling politicians told us that to deal with crime, we had to deal with those "root causes." Plus, courts began granting criminals new rights that caused murder and other violent crime rates to skyrocket. The liberals' argument ignores the fact that there was far greater civility in black neighborhoods at a time when there was far greater poverty and discrimination.

The Black Community and Crime, by Walter E.Williams

For decades, the problems of blacks could be laid at the feet of racial discrimination. Our ancestors started a civil rights struggle and won. Today, the most devastating problems of blacks are entirely self-inflicted such as high illegitimacy, family breakdown and unsafe communities. These problems have little to do with civil rights. But as long as blacks buy into the notion that white racism is the source of their problems, the solutions will be elusive forever.

Walter Williams: High costs of crime on blacks in low-income areas | TribLIVE.com

Listen to this professor. He's one of your own and he speaks the truth

As for the Washington Redskins, my saying that changing their mascot will not save black lives makes me a racist? That's all I said.

Reactions: tennvols77
Well that’s one brand the cancel culture have not yet put in the crosshairs.

But consider the lyrics: “Everything’s better, with Bluebonnet on it.”

Don’t you see how racist that is?
no .......... so that makes me a hydrogenated racist?

Reactions: RavinDave

What about ones that refuse to post mugshots or reveal race because it may cause a “racial bias”? Guess what.....those people aren’t white. If revealing race may promote a “racial bias” It sounds like the reality is most of your criminals aren’t white.

VN Store

Back