White on White Violence

I think you need to get a handle on the whole use of strawman
View attachment 291246
You have distorted the entire initial point, you are literally standing on a straw man's head. The initial point being made claiming statistical data that only included 46% info with major portions left out is not a good database to use. It's just not and you arguing against facts is useless.

Now if you could just learn it so you quit doing it in the future, that would be great.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The cities and states you reference are precisely where the federal government gets its money.

The fed gets it from every taxpayer with taxable income.

Which doesn't address the point; local and state governments are not run by the federal government but by those local/state representatives. If there's 'systemic racism' and fiscal malfeasance, rioting and no protection from violence, you know where the housecleaning needs to occur.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

Cops know who he is. Cedric Moore. They have 2 felony charges against him. He is currently on the run
WireAP_2b0d95086bd040dc9cc701cbb8ee889e_16x9_992.jpg

Man charged in attack on child dancer captured on Facebook

Best part? He is currently on parole for domestic assault! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reactions: Bigun
Seriously?
What exactly makes their location special?
The Chattahoochee River?
It's more like they succeeded despite their location.
First. Find out why the town is named Atlanta.

Luther, you're about to learn something new!

Large swaths of Atlanta are huge sh!tholes just like other major cities. Democrats aren't the ones who make it successful though, they make it worse just like every single city in the country.

Large swaths of Atlanta are huge sh!tholes just like other major cities. Democrats aren't the ones who make it successful though, they make it worse just like every single city in the country.
I'm still waiting for someone to find me that city that has been run a repub mayor for at least the last 50 years. Surely there is one.

I'm still waiting for someone to find me that city that has been run a repub mayor for at least the last 50 years. Surely there is one.

Why is that someone else's job? If it means something to you then go looking for it

VN Store

Back