Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

Don’t have to chase this vertical anymore.

Attachments

• 4436A33E-35E6-41DE-A3AA-42FE12EAD8A5.jpeg
    4436A33E-35E6-41DE-A3AA-42FE12EAD8A5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: GSD82
Fresh cracks with some buddies..

Attachments

• B58EF4F3-D4B9-43CE-8A60-E4E627BD9869.jpeg
    B58EF4F3-D4B9-43CE-8A60-E4E627BD9869.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Here's some new one's to my taste buds...

Always liked Jameson. someone suggested Slane, so I gave it a try. Very good Irish, and quite a bit better thean Jameson.

Friend at work is big into Old Tub (The Original Jim Beam from way back, and only $20). And he is a big bourbon guy, and has the bucks to spend, but he buys Old Tub. Swears by it being his Fav. It's on my list next time I buy spirits.

Tennessee Legends Distillery has a store in Cookeville. My brother has been buying their liquors. I tried several of his. Outstanding. and most in the $26 range. I despise Vodka, but their version is so smooth and drinkable. Their cinnamon version blows any other out of the water, such as fire ball. And their Canebrake, which is the Whiskey/Bourbon is very good. The coconut rum is superior. I think they have a store in Nashville, and the 'Boro as well. Will be getting a bottle or two of my own soon.

If ya'll ever had a thought of putting an orange spot on your bar, I don't recommend it. Everything that was orange vanishes. LOL

20201210_031452.jpg

The Phillips Hue light system may be the coolest home gadget of all time.

Thanks, I got 2 bottles on order without ever having it before.

I haven’t seen any yet. I think I heard Red in Bellevue was supposed to get some soon, so I will probably try to get one.

Buying a Parker’s Heritage Promise of Hope has my whiskey budget totally shot tho.

I have a question. What do blue collar workin folks drink for whisky in Scotland? Teachers? Famous Grouse? Serious question.

I have a question. What do blue collar workin folks drink for whisky in Scotland? Teachers? Famous Grouse? Serious question.

I haven't been over since the single malt craze started, but it used to be Dewar's from what I could see killing time in the pubs.

Trivia: John Ward was also a scotch man, he and his wife drank Dewar's and water, and only one before dinner.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back