Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

An OESQ might be a decent consolation prize, I still need one of those as well. Do They have a store pick somewhere out your way?

Fine Wine & Good Spirits: Shopping cart

That's a link to PA's state liquor website. I don't live in PA, but I do live 20 min from a PA liquor store and I think I can order and have it shipped to store for pickup. Funny you asked about them because I was eye-balling them as well. I have an OESK a family member sent me from Knoxville that I haven't opened yet.

Fine Wine & Good Spirits: Shopping cart

That's a link to PA's state liquor website. I don't live in PA, but I do live 20 min from a PA liquor store and I think I can order and have it shipped to store for pickup. Funny you asked about them because I was eye-balling them as well. I have an OESK a family member sent me from Knoxville that I haven't opened yet.

That’s a little too far for me haha. I have 4 of the different recipes and 5 bottles and have enjoyed them all so far. This OESK has probably been my favorite.

Attachments

• 1D3E2E29-7B07-4970-9127-D26D5E7F8D52.jpeg
    1D3E2E29-7B07-4970-9127-D26D5E7F8D52.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: MEDVOL
Well, my regular package store was out of Belle Meade Bourbon. Stunned, I looked for signs of the Apocalypse. I elected to buy some Chattanooga Whiskey to tide me over (or see me through to the end of days). It's good stuff.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Just finished the last sip of the Kentucky Owl 96 proof -- so nice. Then opened the Glenfiddich 12 (80 proof) and I was like, meh, I thought I used to like this stuff. I may get some Wild Turkey 101 to blend with it.

VN Store

Back