Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

Lately I have really taken to Elijah Craig stuff. One of my favorites, if you can ever find it, is 1792 Sweet Wheat

1. Scotch - Glengoyne 21 year (honorable mention Ardbeg Uigeadail and Laphroaig Lore)
2. Whiskey - High West Rendezvous Rye
3. Bourbon - Woodford Double Oak/Four Roses Single Barrel (tie)

And then I sit there, drinkin', gettin' high, mellow, knocked out, feelin' good
About that time I looked on the wall, at the old clock on the wall
About that time it was ten-thirty then, I looked down the bar at the bartender, he said
'What do you want, Johnny?', one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
What’s a good budget tequila? The ones I’ve had that are good sipping candidates tend to be kind of expensive
Tres Agaves, Cazadores, Agavales, 1800.... All are decent and under $40. Tequila trick put the bottle in the freezer and it kinda smooths out the taste. I don't do this for the more expensive brands. Enjoy.

Lol yeah, I wasn’t expecting to be near me, I live in California. But I thought maybe it was a chain like BevMo or Total Wine, which would give me hope.

Funny, I don’t run into many people at all who like islays. But my mouth is literally watering right now just from typing the word.

Whiskey - JD7 of course
Bourbon...Blantons

I have become a bourbon collector over the last year, wish I hadnt it's expensive...so far I have a 10 year pappy, 2 blanton, stagg jr, angel evny, four roses single, col eh taylor, weller reserve, irons ones, short mtn, detroit distilled, redemption, belle meade, chatt 1816, jeffers creek, and many, many more
, up to about 35 now.

With all due respect, you people who are drinking Jack Daniel's and bourbon and thinking it's good whiskey are wasting the few valuable years you have on this earth. Get yourselves into the single-malt Scotch. Not Johnnie Walker, not the Glenlivet, not any of that touristy-crap. The real stuff. You guys are spending your whole lives nailing fat chicks when there's a room full of Russian models right next door.
Apparently, someone has never had blantons.

For those interested, there is a website called breaking bourbon....tell you when stuff is released, and gives detailed reviews of everything.

VN Store

Back