Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

Just purchased the Pinhook straight bourbon, dedicated to the racehorse Bourbon War. It's bottled at 98 proof, is 4 years old, and this is one of the smoothest bourbons I've ever had. Highly recommend if you can find it.
I’ve had the cask strength. I wasn’t a big fan. It was interesting but seemed a bit odd to me

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I am a fan of alcohol, but just can't get into the nice liquors like these. Gotta admit I'm a full-on craft beer guy. Haven't had the standard domestics in years.

I am a fan of alcohol, but just can't get into the nice liquors like these. Gotta admit I'm a full-on craft beer guy. Haven't had the standard domestics in years.

It’s all the same thing. You’re probably making the same types of value judgments with craft beer as others are making about whiskies. Your jam is what your jam is.

Think I'm gonna trade for a bottle of Henry McKenna 10. Anyone had it?

Anyone hear anything about Buffalo Trace Antique Collection this year?

Think I'm gonna trade for a bottle of Henry McKenna 10. Anyone had it?

Anyone hear anything about Buffalo Trace Antique Collection this year?
I thought it was ok. But good for the price. Then drank through all the bottles I bought pretty quickly as it became just an every day drinker. I was surprised it became sought after. Wish I had kept some bottles to at least use for trading.

Reactions: MEDVOL

VN Store

Back