Which Transfer Will Emerge Best?

Where is Bailey transferring to??
Bailey isn't a transfer, that's why I didn't mention him as a transfer who could play well. If the question is which transfer do we want to emerge the best, as in best for the team, QB is clearly the most important position in football so one of the transfer QB's emerging would be the most impactful for the team. By the way though, Patrick Brown at GoVols247 said Milton and Hooker were splitting reps with the 1's today and Bailey was running 3rd. To be clear, I don't care who wins, but I think any of them could. I think it's truly wide open, Heupel is giving every indication that is the case, making all 4 available to the media yesterday, etc.

Bailey isn't a transfer, that's why I didn't mention him as a transfer who could play well. If the question is which transfer do we want to emerge the best, as in best for the team, QB is clearly the most important position in football so one of the transfer QB's emerging would be the most impactful for the team. By the way though, Patrick Brown at GoVols247 said Milton and Hooker were splitting reps with the 1's today and Bailey was running 3rd. To be clear, I don't care who wins, but I think any of them could. I think it's truly wide open, Heupel is giving every indication that is the case, making all 4 available to the media yesterday, etc.
I did not say he was a transfer. I said "Where is he transferring to?" I heard he was not happy at Tennessee.

I did not say he was a transfer. I said "Where is he transferring to?" I heard he was not happy at Tennessee.
I don't know anything about that. I've always figured that if he did transfer, Georgia Tech is a likely landing spot.

Well in my book, hopefully Terry the DL...really need him to come in and contribute hopefully in a KICK ASS kind of way!

He can come work for me. Man doesn't quit.

Just hope his working for you doesn't require him to play football. However I agree with you, he is going to be a good man to have around or do very well in what ever he pursues. (as long as it's not playing football)

Mitchell will get the most snaps out of all the transfers. If it’s someone else, it’ll probably be on the defense. Terry maybe?

VN Store

Back