Which SEC team will go further in NCAA tourney

My question, can Tenn handle the 3 point shooting of Virginia? If they get to the Championship game against Duke, do they have an answer for Zion?

Not worried about Dookie. We might not be able to handle Zion but nobody can. Can their Frosh handle Grant and Admiral? Noooope

Reactions: theFallGuy
UK and Auburn are playing better as of now. But Mississippi State could be a real dark horse. I would be surprised, but excited, if the Vols made it past the 3rd round. Our defense especially against the 3's is suspect.

UK and Auburn are playing better as of now. But Mississippi State could be a real dark horse. I would be surprised, but excited, if the Vols made it past the 3rd round. Our defense especially against the 3's is suspect.
Is there anybody out there that defends the perimeter well? It seems like any team, no matter how good they are, is at risk when playing a good perimeter shooting team.

Most of the experts on CBS Sports online picked Liberty to upset Mississippi State

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back