Which players will Pruitt bring to Media Days?

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Not Trey. He and CJP would be driven crazy by the media's incessant questions. The kid has had enough to cope with. Bring JG, Bituli, and Warrior.
This. I’m almost reluctant to bring JG for some similar reasons. I don’t want him to get picked apart by the media, but at the same time he has to take the reigns as the leader of this team.

Last edited:

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Always need to push seniors that can play at the next level, unless they are caught hanging a coed on meat hooks or with a pound of yayo. That's Jennings and Taylor this year.

VolDaddy61

If CJP's confident he'll play, bring Trey along.
I think just to avoid him having to address questions about his health, he probably wouldn't be asked to come. I personally think he's a great ambassador for the program, I personally love to see him there. I'm pulling for the big fella.

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
Media Days are less than 3 weeks away. With the amount of upperclassmen and returning players Tennessee has it will be interesting to see who Pruitt brings.

Lots of good candidates, but I'm going with: D. Taylor, Guarantano, and Jennings.

Who ya got?
So when does fall practices start? A few days after media days perhaps?

LouderVol

Last of XVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably a WR, Jennings has a great personality and some name recognition. Not sure who on D. Maybe Warrior? Bituli? Taylor as one of the leading returning sack artists?

CTVolsfan14

twitter- CJSOUSA14
Guarantano HAS to be there. 4 year player, 2 year starter.. if he isn't there it's slightly concerning. Taylor I'd like to see as our top NFL prospect and arguable leader of the defense. My third pick would be a toss up between Calloway (was there last year, makes sense) and Bituli (sp?).

VN Store

Sponsors