Which meltdown was worse - Auburn or Florida?

I’m going to say Florida but not by much. Auburn’s collapse was epic as well especially blowing that game against Miss. St and South Carolina and they actually had 3 decent SEC wins beating a ranked Arkansas on the road by 15 and a top 12 Ole Miss team by 11 at home. They should’ve finished 8-4 at least.

Florida. I think Florida just quit. Auburn didn’t. They played hard till the end but they’re lacking a few pieces.

As bad as Florida’s descent was, Auburn may have equaled them. AU was 6-2 and considered by some to have a decent shot at the West. Then bam! Five straight losses and numerous veterans entering the transfer portal.
I’m just glad UT melt isn’t in the mix as it had been for years. Feels pretty, pretty, pretty good. But Gators would get my vote. Plus now if the Gators didn’t get it right with this hire, they start teetering on Vol dark cloud territory. Muschamp, Shark Boy, Mullen.

Reactions: Sarms58
SEC isn’t looking so hot this bowl season so far. Missouri, Florida, Auburn, Mississippi State all L’s. Yikes.

Yea, bet the NFL teams won’t really pick 42% of the first three rounds from the SEC As currently projected. SEC sucks! 😂😂😂

None of the bowls that have been played to date are something you get up for.

And honestly the #2 team in the AAC is probably about even with the #12 SEC team. Auburn kept it a tight game playing without a QB.

As bad as Florida’s descent was, Auburn may have equaled them. AU was 6-2 and considered by some to have a decent shot at the West. Then bam! Five straight losses and numerous veterans entering the transfer portal.
Auburn’s is worse due to it being unexpected. The way Florida folded was expected.

Yea, bet the NFL teams won’t really pick 42% of the first three rounds from the SEC As currently projected. SEC sucks! 😂😂😂

That’s irrelevant. The point is the conference hasn’t shown up at all so far. I don’t care the “tier” of the bowl, some of these games should have been won, or at least been competitive (looking at you State).

Tennessee

When it comes to stinkers and sinkers, Uncle Eddie won this year.

The Aubie guy needs a couple of years to get Boise style players into his system.

VN Store

Back