Which is your personal favorite Super Bowl of all time?

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Which was your personal favorite Super Bowl of all time?
Or most entertaining?

Your pick for worst Super Bowl of all time?
Which is the first Super Bowl you remember watching?
Any other favorite Super Bowl memories?

7DD3910A-B01A-43E4-84E5-B4C2BDE6FECF.jpegD28BAD0B-0310-486D-BF73-5E7BBE3011D6.jpeg3C38239E-13CB-4C6F-A619-70B115FCFA31.jpeg

Reactions: OG.V83
First one watched ... 1991 Scott Norwood.. wide right. He hits that and Buffalo's history could be a lot different
Favorite... 2000 Miracle Titans. Yard short. Just a special season and fun time to be in Nashville.
Worst ... last year

Easily Niners over Chargers. Young is by far my favorite QB, yes over Montana, and him getting one as a starter made me really happy.

Reactions: MAD
First off, my team has never made the Super Bowl, so I usually have one side I’m rooting for or I just don’t care.
My two favorite Super Bowls have been the year the Colts won with Manning and the year Tampa Bay won it. Also loved when Manning and the Broncos won.
First Super Bowl I remember watching was VII when the Dolphins beat the Skins, I was 8 years old. But I got more into it during the Steelers, Cowboys rivalry.
The 85 Bears team was fun with their Super Bowl Shuffle.
Some of the more exciting games for me have been the first Pats Super Bowl win and the year the Eagles won over the Patriots.
Disappointed that the Bengals lost both their Super Bowls to the 9ers. Also disappointed that the Bills never won one.

First one watched ... 1991 Scott Norwood.. wide right. He hits that and Buffalo's history could be a lot different
Favorite... 2000 Miracle Titans. Yard short. Just a special season and fun time to be in Nashville.
Worst ... last year
Yes, poor Buffalo, remembered as a 4 time loser, at least they made the Super Bowl 4 straight years.

Reactions: OG.V83
Easily Niners over Chargers. Young is by far my favorite QB, yes over Montana, and him getting one as a starter made me really happy.
That was such a dominant season for the 49ers and a very impressive dominating performance in the SB.

Reactions: BadJerry20
That was such a dominant season for the 49ers and a very impressive dominating performance in the SB.

Yep, started out a little shaky 3-2 got destroyed by The Eagles, after that we pretty much rolled everyone. Rice and Young were unstoppable, and one of the greatest secondaries of all time in Hanks, McDonald, Davis, and Deion.

First: Packers-Broncos
Favorite: Patriots-Seahawks (2nd best game)
Best: Patriots-Falcons (but was pulling for ATL as the gf is from there)
Worst: Seahawks-Broncos (so boring that the party felt like a waste of time)
Most frustrating: Rams-Titans and Broncos-Panthers

Not sure my favorite, but my first Super Bowl memory is actually Prince performing at halftime, I think in 2007?
See this is the problem imo. People remember the commercials and halftime shows. It's not really about the game anymore.

Pats-Rams in ‘02 is still tops for me. Honestly didn’t think we had much of a chance.

Pats-Rams in ‘02 is still tops for me. Honestly didn’t think we had much of a chance.
My sister was living on Commonwealth Ave. at the time and she said that night after the Pats won was crazy. People from everywhere were celebrating on the streets.

1. All three of the SBs the Pats lost post 2000. Take your pick.

2. Colts and Broncos wins with Peyton.

3. I’m a Ravens fan so I suppose the two they won.

4. Enjoyed all of Montana’s SBs, especially when he drove his team 90 yards down the field and won on a TOUCHDOWN not a FIELD GOAL. He is my SB GOAT because he dominated all 4 of his SBs (unlike another system QB who was simply along for the ride)

5. Liked watching the 85 Bears win a ring for Sweetness.

6. Today’s SB because I think it’s going to be a classic. Would like to see Andy and Patrick win a ring though.

See this is the problem imo. People remember the commercials and halftime shows. It's not really about the game anymore.
Well I was just 7, so I wasn’t really into sports too much yet. And it was Prince. But I get your point

1. All three of the SBs the Pats lost post 2000. Take your pick.

2. Colts and Broncos wins with Peyton.

3. I’m a Ravens fan so I suppose the two they won.

4. Enjoyed all of Montana’s SBs, especially when he drove his team 90 yards down the field and won on a TOUCHDOWN not a FIELD GOAL. He is my SB GOAT because he dominated all 4 of his SBs (unlike another system QB who was simply along for the ride)

5. Liked watching the 85 Bears win a ring for Sweetness.

6. Today’s SB because I think it’s going to be a classic. Would like to see Andy and Patrick win a ring though.

Stopped reading after "I'm a Ravens Fan" 😄

First: Packers-Broncos
Favorite: Patriots-Seahawks (2nd best game)
Best: Patriots-Falcons (but was pulling for ATL as the gf is from there)
Worst: Seahawks-Broncos (so boring that the party felt like a waste of time)
Most frustrating: Rams-Titans and Broncos-Panthers

your favorite and best are my two least favorite. If one team hands the ball to Lynch and the other simply runs the ball in 2nd half the Pats have two more SB losses.

VN Store

Back