Which Bowl Game Would You Like Tennessee To Play In?

Which Bowl Game Do Y'all Want Tennessee to Play In?

• TaxSlayer Gator Bowl

Votes: 143 41.9%
  • Belk Bowl

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Music City Bowl

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • Liberty Bowl

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Outback Bowl

Votes: 138 40.5%
  • Texas Bowl

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Independence Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Which Bowl Game would you like Tennessee to play in? I want the Vols to play in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl preferably against Indiana.

Reactions: FlVols
Which Bowl Game would you like Tennessee to play in? I want the Vols to play in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl preferably against Indiana.

This but vs. Michigan. I think if we beat or even take Michigan to the wire it'll help recruiting. We'll get more press with a Tenn vs Mich game than we will against Indy. We need to get that air time for recruits to see......personal opinion. (Plus I have tickets and dont get to go to games anymore being in Florida and I wanna go to a marquee game šŸ˜¬)

what I want and what is best for recruiting is two different things...to me, getting into the Memphis area would be best for recruiting...for a good time and some warmth...Gator Bowl, of course...anyway...we're bowling again baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT VANDY'S ANCHOR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Under the new rules and early sighing period most recruiting (2020) will be complete by bowl time. The TV time for a bigger bowl would be nice though.

Reactions: Capt Straight
Who thinks if we just barely beat Vandy will it determine the Gator invite>It sure wont help the Vols chances if we just hangon!I think a Vandy beatdown will get us to the Gator Bowl!Agree or not?

Reactions: Mccage
Who thinks if we just barely beat Vandy will it determine the Gator invite>It sure wont help the Vols chances if we just hangon!I think a Vandy beatdown will get us to the Gator Bowl!Agree or not?
Tennessee wins against Vanderbilt and they go to either the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl or Music City Bowl. I think Kentucky or Mississippi State go to the Belk Bowl or Liberty Bowl.

Reactions: MAD
I don't know that it matters. I think the SEC will work with all those bowls in the pool to get best matchups. Like I said earlier, I have a sneaking feeling we end up against Va Tech in the Belk.

I don't know that it matters. I think the SEC will work with all those bowls in the pool to get best matchups. Like I said earlier, I have a sneaking feeling we end up against Va Tech in the Belk.
I read rumors about Kentucky vs Virginia Tech or Pitt in the Belk Bowl.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back