Wheres the S.C. fans?

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Why has'nt any Gamecock fans been in here talking it up?Are they too scared to come in and speak their minds,or are they waiting to see the outcome?I bet if they win,they will be knockin the doors down to get in here.

Hey DrunkVol (Otis). If you got out of your own yard every now and again, you would see the cock fight is over at GamecockCentral.com, that is where the Clumsun Tigers and the Cocks are going at it. Very little talk of the Vols game even on that board. Those folks are so small-world view it ain't funny- even Jethro got more ability to see outta' his own playhouse than they do !
Uh, too late to again remind you not to clicky, clicky on my post...tee,hee,hee...
Oh, one more thing that you and I disagree on (the more that we disagree on , the more that I know that I am on the right track) "What Pa ?, yeah Cooter's off the railroad track now, he's back home and gettin' things pacthed up". Excuse me: Back to my point...I've been on the Gamecocks board gettin' their feathers worked up a little- don't take too much to do so...One of my posts read 1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003...funny ! Disagree all you want, I love it...I think some insecurities of yours shine through your messages/post more than any other person on this board...almost shy of Freudian slips sometimes...Gotta go, many girls waitin' to take their picture with me outside the Love Shack.

Hey Jethro,I never said I disagreed with you on anything except on where you put your post.While you do post some uncanny crap talk,you also give some good feed on things.

VN Store

Back