Where would we be right now with McCain?

Maybe another war front with McCain (idk though, Obama has done well at war mongering). Everything else would be about the same

We probably would not be digesting the turd sandwich that is Obamacare...

We probably would not be digesting the turd sandwich that is Obamacare...

Probably not... but then again, what difference would it make if the world is glowing in the dark because of McCain taking us to WW III?

How are we exactly?

Conflict on 3 contents. An enemy bent on conquest that will not stop until destroyed or meets its goal.

Our problem as a country is we refuse to accept the fact we are in WWIII. It's a slow role out but it's expanding.

Conflict on 3 contents. An enemy bent on conquest that will not stop until destroyed or meets its goal.

Our problem as a country is we refuse to accept the fact we are in WWIII. It's a slow role out but it's expanding.

The problem isn't that we refuse to believe we are in WWIII, the problem is that people have become so overwhelmed with paranoia that they actually think we are in WWIII.

Reactions: 3 people
The problem isn't that we refuse to believe we are in WWIII, the problem is that people have become so overwhelmed with paranoia that they actually think we are in WWIII.

Well then please explain why we are not since you scoff at the premise.

Considering each of the World Wars involved millions of troops on each side, all of the major powers of the world, millions of casualties and horrible devastation, I would say what we are going through is nowhere near WWIII.

What we have now is localized, second or third world conflicts, which have generally been going on in one form or another for the last 100 years.

Reactions: 4 people
I read through this thread and realized no one here really knows much about John McCain. The guy who insulted him I dare you to do it to his face.

He may be what some frame as a moderate but no more moderate then Reagan was. He was a hope for the republicans to move back to where the party was in the Reagan era. Now McCain is a bad politician and does not come across well on TV. He is not the best thing in the world. But he is someone who sticks to his guns. That is how earned the hate of so many lol. He would not have passed stimulus as it was that is a joke to think so. He would not have passed any of this pork. He would have had a bipartisan effort right now. The economy would be better off but still bad. The recovery is being made to take years longer in the direction we are moving.

I can say also he would of burned the Heroin. He would not have praised Putin. He would not be considering negotiations with Hamas. And he would not have alienated Israel. I have been watching John McCain for a long time. And he has stood for and said the same things for all of that time. The recent republican party or the Bush party has been lying and trashing his name for awhile now. But it was not always this republican party. It was once the Republican party. It once represented a broader spectrum of ideas. You guys better listen to Newt get off this idea of the party you have or watch it dwindle to insignificance. McCain is a Reagan Republican. I really feel like people don't know what that is anymore.

We need to hand the party back to Newt. We need to authorize him to silence the extremist and allow other people of differing views in. We are not going to have a 1920 Laissez Faire economy get over it. And we are not going to start legislating from the bible. It is time for some much needed real talk. Our country needs some quality leadership ASAP.

Everything about your post was blah, blah, blah and then you struck gold.

Considering each of the World Wars involved millions of troops on each side, all of the major powers of the world, millions of casualties and horrible devastation, I would say what we are going through is nowhere near WWIII.

What we have now is localized, second or third world conflicts, which have generally been going on in one form or another for the last 100 years.

This

We're getting there. Most all of the major powers are already involved.

Roger Stone: Time for John McCain to Apologize for Defending Huma - Breitbart

This is the woman McCain praised and defended, ignoring her links to Islamic terrorists and leading role as Hillary’s henchwoman in the illegal e-mail scandal as well as her hip-deep involvement in the “pay-for-play” operation at the Clinton Foundation.

This is the woman McCain praised and defended, ignoring her links to Islamic terrorists and leading role as Hillary’s henchwoman in the illegal e-mail scandal as well as her hip-deep involvement in the “pay-for-play” operation at the Clinton Foundation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back