Where will the Lady Vols be in the top 25

Wow we've moved up to 14 on the Net means in the next bracketology we should be a top 4 seed in a region.

Size-able jump for us. If we beat UGA in our re-match and don’t have any bad losses going forward we are going to be in great shape. 3rd in the SEC in terms of NET ranking now. Definitely don’t think to begin the season anyone was predicting us to be where we are right now.

they arent completely sold yet we gotta rough weeks ahead to prove em
Totally understandable voters don't trust us yet. Hell I don't trust us yet. You're right, the 5 game stretch coming up could gain us a whole lot of trust. This week we should handle Ole Miss and Fla, both at home and both lower tier SEC teams, as a runup to the major week looming next. We play at Miss St, then Ky, then home for SC. Now THAT is a stretch.

Win 3 of those 5 and we're at least competitive again and start to be trustworthy. Win 4 of those 5 and we are officially back as a factor. Win them all and I'm dead.

Last edited:
Totally understandable voters don't trust us yet. Hell I don't trust us yet. Your right, there's a 5 game stretch coming up that could gain us a whole lot of trust. This week we should handle Ole Miss and Fla, both at home and both lower tier SEC teams, as a runnup to the major week looming next. We play at Miss St, then Ky, then home for SC. Now THAT is a stretch.

Win 3 of those 5 and we're at least competitive again and start to be trustworthy. Win 4 of those 5 and we are officially back as a factor. Win them all and I'm dead.

“Win them all and I’m dead.” 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Totally understandable voters don't trust us yet. Hell I don't trust us yet. Your right, there's a 5 game stretch coming up that could gain us a whole lot of trust. This week we should handle Ole Miss and Fla, both at home and both lower tier SEC teams, as a runnup to the major week looming next. We play at Miss St, then Ky, then home for SC. Now THAT is a stretch.

in sports heaven

On ESPN site
Team of the week: Tennessee

Coach Kellie Harper and the No. 25 Lady Vols aren't into moral victories, but it does matter how well they played in their 67-61 loss to UConn on Thursday. They made it an entertaining and exciting game. And with both coaches expressing an interest in extending the series, the rivalry got a little spark from this game

Totally understandable voters don't trust us yet. Hell I don't trust us yet. You're right, the 5 game stretch coming up that could gain us a whole lot of trust. This week we should handle Ole Miss and Fla, both at home and both lower tier SEC teams, as a runup to the major week looming next. We play at Miss St, then Ky, then home for SC. Now THAT is a stretch.

Not sure Tennessee can beat SC, but they've got to be the favorites in the other 4 games. MSST is spiraling downwards, Dre'una Edwards isn't going to grow 6 inches in time for the rematch, and Ole Miss/FL are sure wins unless Tennessee implodes. This should be a guaranteed 4-1 run. The only other game besides SC that might be a loss is if Rhyne comes out firing in the Kentucky rematch.

Not sure Tennessee can beat SC, but they've got to be the favorites in the other 4 games. MSST is spiraling downwards, Dre'una Edwards isn't going to grow 6 inches in time for the rematch, and Ole Miss/FL are sure wins unless Tennessee implodes. This should be a guaranteed 4-1 run. The only other game besides SC that might be a loss is if Rhyne comes out firing in the Kentucky rematch.
Tennessee is playing better basketball the last two weeks than they have played in 5-6 years. We have some tough teams coming up. Maybe they win a couple more of them and climb into the top ten.

AP poll is really odd --- 3 teams LVs beat are ranked ahead of the LVs, and 2 teams they lost to are ranked behind the LVs

VN Store

Back