Where to watch Tn-Pitt in Minnesota Twin Cities

Olderthandirt

We are going to be in Minneapolis during the Tn- Pitt game,checking to see if anyone has any info on Bars or Restaurants in the area where we my be able to catch the game while there ,Thanks!!!

We are going to be in Minneapolis during the Tn- Pitt game,checking to see if anyone has any info on Bars or Restaurants in the area where we my be able to catch the game while there ,Thanks!!!
That’s the last place ide watch the Vols 😂

Reactions: GoVols15
I doubt the jerks will turn that game on in Minneapolis at any bar and it would be at 11 am Big 10 game times

One of the best bars I've ever been to is Brit's in downtown Minneapolis. Went there for the 2016 Ryder Cup. They have lots of TV screens. You might want to contact them and see if they will have the game on. The place is HUGE. But, it may have been the Ryder Cup atmosphere that made it so memorable. They have a number of lawn bowling courts upstairs.

Brit's Pub & Eating Establishment

Reactions: Olderthandirt

VN Store

Back