Where to park for the game?

bburger991

Vol Fanatic
We don't have parking passes or anything, so what would be like, the closest or most efficient place to park?

There are lots that cost around 5 or10 bucks to park that are not very far from TBA. Or you can park at the AG campus and ride the bus to the front door of TBA for free.

Last edited:
The AG campus shuttle is convenient but the line is usually long to get back on it. I recommend just walking back. Its about 3/4 mile back but its a pretty level and peaceful walk in my opinion. I found this to be a good way to the game and its free.

The AG campus shuttle is convenient but the line is usually long to get back on it. I recommend just walking back. Its about 3/4 mile back but its a pretty level and peaceful walk in my opinion. I found this to be a good way to the game and its free.

This is what me and the wife did all last year. There's always little to no line to get on the shuttle going to the game, and then we would just walk back leaving the game. Works out great, and it's free.

Parking was full in all of the pay lots last night and I think they will probably be full Friday too. I forgot about Homecoming week. The AG campus is probably the best bet.

VN Store

Back