Where is Tennesse in the polls now?

We will definitely move up it's just a matter of how much. Should be interesting. I bet Miami stays ahead of us .... and Georgia. We will move past FSU though.

I say we jump Miami, It is hard to stay in the top ten when you lose to the number 40 team in the country.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that we'll move up only one spot and still have Miami in front of us. :question:

Originally posted by GAVol@Oct 30, 2004 11:20 PM
I've got a sneaking suspicion that we'll move up only one spot and still have Miami in front of us. :question:

I think you are probably right.

If that happens, I'll be really pissed off, too. Hell, Miami just lost to a team that's not even in the top 25. As far as I'm concerned, Miami has no business in the top 10.

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Oct 30, 2004 11:23 PM
If that happens, I'll be really pissed off, too. Hell, Miami just lost to a team that's not even in the top 25. As far as I'm concerned, Miami has no business in the top 10.

You would think, but you never know with the pollsters.

I think that after the top 3 or 4 teams, you could draw names out of a hat for the rest of the top 10. They're all pretty even.

This probably won't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fla State stays in front of us. You know how much the pollsters love the Bowdens. This will probably happen with Miami too. I pray that I am wrong!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Oct 30, 2004 11:37 PM
This probably won't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fla State stays in front of us. You know how much the pollsters love the Bowdens. This will probably happen with Miami too. I pray that I am wrong!

No way a 2 loss FSU team stays ahead of us. That would be just plain wrong.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Oct 30, 2004 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Oct 30, 2004 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Oct 30, 2004 11:37 PM
This probably won&#39;t happen, but I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if Fla State stays in front of us.  You know how much the pollsters love the Bowdens.  This will probably happen with Miami too.  I pray that I am wrong&#33;

No way a 2 loss FSU team stays ahead of us. That would be just plain wrong. [/quote]
...especially after a loss to a struggling Maryland team. I listened to the Maryland broadcast on XM on the way home. You&#39;d have thought they won the Super Bowl.

I imagine that was a big win for them, just as North Carolina&#39;s victory was big for NC fans. You should have seen the NC fans flood the field after seeing the winning FG go through the uprights. All I have to say is thank you, NC and Maryland.

If you look at the compueter polls Tennessee should move up good many have Miami, Arizona St, Texas A&M Florida St all lost it could be interesting

That A&M loss will really hurt everyone&#39;s "Cinderella" Utah. :D Then again, UNC&#39;s victory may nullify that... but A&M lost to BAYLOR. BAYLOR

VN Store

Back