Where Is Scotty Hopson?

hes back to his usual self. ha where all the hopson lovers at now haha

Im willing to bet you never played collage basketball so don't talk. And I didn't know he was expected to drop 30 every game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

from what i saw (only the last 7 or 8 minutes) of the game, he didn't seem overly lazy. He was a little uninvolved, but with the way he shot for the night 1-7 from 2, 0-3 from behind the arc, i wouldnt want the ball either. and yes, i know there are other ways to "be involved" offensively, but i was more worried about paying attention to whoever had the ball.

so now you have to have played college sports to be able to analyze them? hops seems like an abused puppy after a few things dont go his way, his head droops and his game is severely effected.

how is his shot selection? i havent been able to watch. If he is taking good shots and they just arent falling tonight, thats fine with me.

Played great the first half - although he was 0-4 shooting - had several assists and played good defence. Second half was time for individual play - no passing --less d-- he really didn't play well the second half imo.

Im willing to bet you never played collage basketball so don't talk. And I didn't know he was expected to drop 30 every game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So I guess no one should vote unless they've held a public office.

On a positive note, it was nice to see that we dont have to depend on Scottie to drop 20+ every night to win against good teams. Melvin and BWilliams carried the offense tonight and gave us every chance to win.

It was the lack of defense that cost the Vols a W tonight.......

VN Store

Back