Where is Glory?

I read this as Glory was hungry for some Turkey LOL

Hey, hopefully the Turks are feeding her well. Funny thing is I don't know if they eat turkey in Turkey. Just noticed from this teams site that this was where Nicky Anosike played as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Ms. Hawkins over Ms. Johnson, imo, I just don't think so. I understand it from a GM perspective to some degree, but if "it pays to be a winner", then teams need to pay. By passing quality veterans like this will be a slippery slope for WNBA and the product it puts out on the floor. The league really needs to take a hard look at it growth strategies.

Ms. Hawkins over Ms. Johnson, imo, I just don't think so. I understand it from a GM perspective to some degree, but if "it pays to be a winner", then teams need to pay. By passing quality veterans like this will be a slippery slope for WNBA and the product it puts out on the floor. The league really needs to take a hard look at it growth strategies.
I don't think it was just passing on Glory for Hawkins per say but more so we have a certain amount of money to add 2 players at the same position and we need them to come in at this amount or it wont work. They offered all 3 certain amounts, 2 agreed and 1 didn't. It happens all the time in all forms of free agency. It is a reason some teams perform better than other. And with the new CBA in the WNBA as stated players will have to get on board and accept when their value is viewed as or not play in the W unfortunately.

Ham only in Turkey ! LOL
46d1cb82-7070-4194-8779-307edca8ab0a_text.gif

VN Store

Back