Where is Corey Walker?

Ok, I thought he dropped to like #73, but that may be Mashack. I do smoke a lot of weed. I know at one time, Walker was a 5 star and stayed right around the high 20s thru the 30s for a few months. Guess @BruinVol was right, when he took that AAU season off to work out. U know how much, I hate to admit Bru's right

posters laughed when I said it but I have seen it time and time again over the here with all sports. It a kid wants to sit out a summer or competition it’s not a good sign

So did JP Prince and Jordan McRae, some guys can’t add weight...he definitely isn’t struggling to drop weight lol.

Yea it’s hard for him I am sure to add weight

FTR I have never said sitting out a summer of competition means a player is lazy. I just think it increases the likelihood a player doesn’t “love” their sport as much as needed to succeed at this level

Yea it’s hard for him I am sure to add weight

FTR I have never said sitting out a summer of competition means a player is lazy. I just think it increases the likelihood a player doesn’t “love” their sport as much as needed to succeed at this level
Maybe, and in the case of Walker that maybe correct...but Gaines is a guy who’s passion I wouldn’t question, I think that’s probably the biggest thing he has going for him.

Maybe, and in the case of Walker that maybe correct...but Gaines is a guy who’s passion I wouldn’t question, I think that’s probably the biggest thing he has going for him.

I posted this elsewhere the other night

If Walker comes back and becomes a good player I’ll be a huge fan. Not many kids take this kind of hard coaching these days. If he does that he’s got plenty of love for the game

VN Store

Back