Where in the world is Lamonte Turner?

Exactly it’s not like me, so if I’m saying it then there’s probably some merit to it.
Have you watched Barnes' post game interview? Now if it was Pearl,I'd say 70-30 it could be a lie. Barnes talks straight. He wouldn't say it if it wasn't so.

Have you watched Barnes' post game interview? Now if it was Pearl,I'd say 70-30 it could be a lie. Barnes talks straight. He wouldn't say it if it wasn't so.

Surprised me as well, but I think it’s something pretty minor and Turner being a good kid ask for it to be quiet and Barnes has obliged. People can say I’m fos, that’s the way it goes on here when it’s not good news, is what it is.

Not forming an opinion either way, but the great coaches hide player all the time, and then break them out. Izzo’s, K’s and Calimari’s use minor injuries all the time to hide Players. Other coaches know about Turner, but I kinda like hiding Walker till Louisville.

Surprised me as well, but I think it’s something pretty minor and Turner being a good kid ask for it to be quiet and Barnes has obliged. People can say I’m fos, that’s the way it goes on here when it’s not good news, is what it is.
Okay. Not saying you're fos. Just hope he does play in NY. If we beat louisville we'll need him to keep it close with KS. JMO.

I didn’t see that quote from Barnes saying he aggravated it, do you have it handy?

Barnes said the plan all along has been for him to play in NYC, if it’s an injury that’s doesn’t seem too likely based on the other comments. Everyone is entitled to think what they want, but I typically don’t say things like that unless I know I’m correct.

F6827DF3-86A4-45FE-8C57-769D1B7743C7.jpeg

Okay. Not saying you're fos. Just hope he does play in NY. If we beat louisville we'll need him to keep it close with KS. JMO.
We need him and Walker. It’s so early the lack of production from both can be a huge asset.

We need him and Walker. It’s so early the lack of production from both can be a huge asset.
Barnes has touched on Walker a couple of times after games. got the impression they're trying to find out early what they can get out of Alexander. Limited minutes and fulkie gets first choice. Walker's time will come.

Thanks, so Barnes claiming he doesn’t know and to ask Turner?

He says the injury got to a point where it was affecting him in practice. "he got to a point where he couldn't pick it up, and it was affecting the way he shot the ball..."

It just seems unlike Barnes to lie about something like this.

Either way, I just look forward to him playing against Louisville.

Barnes has touched on Walker a couple of times after games. got the impression they're trying to find out early what they can get out of Alexander. Limited minutes and fulkie gets first choice. Walker's time will come.
I agree. The great coaches hide players all the time, was my point. Focusing on the reason guys aren’t playing early on isn’t a major deal.

FWIW, LeMonte tweeted earlier this morning something to the effect of "his confidence being back up."

FWIW, LeMonte tweeted earlier this morning something to the effect of "his confidence being back up."

I wonder if it’s more of a situation where everything is fine and he doesn’t have pain unless he hits it or something like that.

Reactions: DARTH KONG
I hope that he doesn't shoot a lot if he doesn't hit his 1st or 2nd. He can really make a difference by grabbing a bunch of rebounds though.

VN Store

Back