Where in the world is Lamonte Turner?

Good to hear. Just feels odd to me none of the announcers have said anything about him in any of the games.

Yeah this feels more like Coach Doghouse stuff to me. I don't get it. We needed Walker too tonight.

Tennessee needs Turner. He kind of holds them together and he is clutch. He always seems to get baskets when Tennessee needs it.

Coach said in postgame that the timetable has been NY. Said he's still working to get healthy and we need him back. so you can put aside all the extra BS some of you have been trying to inject.

Don’t think it’s a little head scratching that he played against Tusculum, has practiced since and done contact, and then missed 3 games with Barnes knowing a firm date in which he will be 100% healthy?

Don’t think it’s a little head scratching that he played against Tusculum, has practiced since and done contact, and then missed 3 games with Barnes knowing a firm date in which he will be 100% healthy?

No. Barnes even said in his post game press conference last night that he aggravated his shoulder during practice after the Tusculum game.

And Barnes never gave a firm date, he said he thinks and hopes he will play in NY.

Barnes said different. As I said before he only took 2 shots in the exhb and never looked comfortable. When asked if he reaggravated in the exhb, Barnes said it was most likely because he practices so hard. Barnes implies it's about Turner not feeling like he's ready to go. Wants to return at 100%. How much clearer could he make it?

Reactions: JohnnyJava
Probably coming back Thanksgiving week, but there is some probability that he might have a lingering medical issue that could make him much less effective than we have seen in the past.

No. Barnes even said in his post game press conference last night that he aggravated his shoulder during practice after the Tusculum game.

And Barnes never gave a firm date, he said he thinks and hopes he will play in NY.

I didn’t see that quote from Barnes saying he aggravated it, do you have it handy?

Barnes said the plan all along has been for him to play in NYC, if it’s an injury that’s doesn’t seem too likely based on the other comments. Everyone is entitled to think what they want, but I typically don’t say things like that unless I know I’m correct.

Barnes said different. As I said before he only took 2 shots in the exhb and never looked comfortable. When asked if he reaggravated in the exhb, Barnes said it was most likely because he practices so hard. Barnes implies it's about Turner not feeling like he's ready to go. Wants to return at 100%. How much clearer could he make it?

And Brian Williams back was hurting

VN Store

Back