Where are we at w/ Solomon and Gibbs?

I agree that Solomon is more valuable to us this season, but I still think Gibbs brings something to the WR group that don’t gave right now. Elite level athlete from what I’ve read and seen in practice videos
Not a major difference in wins imo. A year training at WR could actually be beneficial.

Maybe they should claim racism and get it done immediately like Fields?
There is something to that. Obviously Gibbs was in the same program as Fields, so them denying Gibbs could spawn a law suit.

Neither player is applying under the hardship waiver. The rules to that are very black and white. If you have an immediate family member with current health problem and you transfer within 100 miles of home, you are immediately eligible. Period. If not, then denied.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Not a major difference in wins imo. A year training at WR could actually be beneficial.

With the recent news of Jennings getting his knee operated on, I’d feel a lot better about the WRs with Gibbs eligible. Callaway doesn’t seem to have elite speed, and Palmer can’t do it all by himself.

With the recent news of Jennings getting his knee operated on, I’d feel a lot better about the WRs with Gibbs eligible. Callaway doesn’t seem to have elite speed, and Palmer can’t do it all by himself.
Recent news had him getting his knee cleaned out and back in time for Fall camp...not major surgery. It would be BETTER if Gibbs were available, but not crucial...imo.

VN Store

Back