Where are the Vols currently at with scholarship numbers?

jonnon111

What you see is what you get.
We signed 17, got 5 transfers but I don't know if we gave the kicker a scholarship. That leaves us with 4 new offers left to use if I calculate correctly with the hard 25 limit. I don't know about overall, but I don't think we have anywhere close to 85 total. I would guess after the 20 or so transfers (no exaggeration) we have as much room as we need for recruiting.

We signed 17, got 5 transfers but I don't know if we gave the kicker a scholarship. That leaves us with 4 new offers left to use if I calculate correctly with the hard 25 limit. I don't know about overall, but I don't think we have anywhere close to 85 total. I would guess after the 20 or so transfers (no exaggeration) we have as much room as we need for recruiting.
You are assuming no back counts. I believe I saw that LWSVOL indicated there were some.

LWSVOL

2020 seniors do not count against 85 though.
I'm just counting the number of scholarship players on the roster.. that is what is important, scholarship bodies for 2021. there are plenty. 13 are seniors including the 3 who transferred in.

they will need a lot of attrition from underclassmen on the 21 roster to get close to a signing class of 25 in 2022. A full class jumps roster to 93.

I'm not factoring NCAA sanctions since there is no idea when those may occur or how impactful they will be.

VN Store

Sponsors