Where are all the big shots?

I can now say Coach V is staying. I picked up the slack from some of our less confident donors and committed all the money he wanted.

66, you have a seat behind home plate with bottomless Zin. txbo, all the Pappy you can drink. OT, maple bacon all day long.
Haven’t we decided no zin during games?

Reactions: vol66
I can now say Coach V is staying. I picked up the slack from some of our less confident donors and committed all the money he wanted.

66, you have a seat behind home plate with bottomless Zin. txbo, all the Pappy you can drink. OT, maple bacon all day long.

No thanks. I am RF2 and I drink the cheapest thing they got.

So I feel I was out of line with my earlier post.
Vol66 reigned me in and he is right, we’re all VOL fans! As I said, I’ll be watching from home with my son and that’s ALL that matters to me. I just allowed myself to get worked up because I know how bad some of you guys want to be there this weekend.
GBO!!

By all means get out of line, that way I can take your beer!

J/K

Not really.

You get an A for effort.

Complete failure.

Nobody on Vol Nation has the influence to score one damn SRO ticket.

I really thought people would line up to put me in my place.

Complete failure.

SIT DOOOOWN! K!

Feel better?

Reactions: txbo
Complete failure.

Do you need a SRO ticket?

Calling all insiders, major donors and connected Vols.

Show me how important you are.

We have long suffering board members willing to cook breakfast biscuits at the ticket office for one standing room only ticket. These crazy mofos are my brothers.

Use your connections and get me up to $10,000 worth of tickets at face value.

You can send the tickets directly to @Freak or @OldTimer. That way you know I’m not looking to make a profit and they know who is most deserving.

Prove I’m full of shiz….otherwise you are.

Step to the plate big shots.

stubhub.com

That’s your big shot

Reactions: tbones0711
No but Frye and Marine are going to get in line at dawn to make sure they get one.

Gotcha. I don’t mind at all to go stand in line to get tix, if that means camping out overnight as just a place holder, I can and will, as long as I am home by 1st pitch.

No tickets showing on stub hub. That’s pretty damned impressive. I’ve bought World Series and Super Bowl tickets on there. The fact that there aren’t any tickets there (that I can find) is a testament to our fan base.

That’s a backwards K looking IMO. WTH does this entitled fool want, a free entry?
Ask me how I know you didn’t read the op or the thread.

I’m also certain you can add nothing to the thread.

VN Store

Back