When you put it like that... gross.

What a clown calling for our coach to be fired after 2 seasons. Must be a gator or bammer fan trying to wreck the program.

Calling us a terrible program. Lol. 9th winningest program ever with 2 undisputed national championships. Very few can say that....

Know what a microwave, a cell phone, and a 39yo soccer mom have in common?

None of them EXISTED the last time UGA won a national title. Hahahahaha

What a clown calling for our coach to be fired after 2 seasons. Must be a gator or bammer fan trying to wreck the program.

Calling us a terrible program. Lol. 9th winningest program ever with 2 undisputed national championships. Very few can say that....

All of that is true. But weā€™re NOT a good program-right now.

Yay, someone else going out of their way to say what has been said for weeks.

It seems more like they want us to continue the trend rather than fight through the tough times and rise again.

Carry the damn fight Tennessee.

At its current state, it is a terrible program..

Yay, someone else going out of their way to say what has been said for weeks.

It seems more like they want us to continue the trend rather than fight through the tough times and rise again.

Carry the damn fight Tennessee.
Most national outlets want Tennessee to be successful as it is a major brand. News outlets have hyped us up for years, put us in primes games several times....etc. At this point they have been burned too many times....tennessee will just have to prove it from this point on, but its not gonna start this year.

What part of posting a factual statement (with the number to back it up) makes them a clown? We absolutely wed to live in from Pruitt. Itā€™s like say jg has only been playing for 3 season and needs more time before we should expect him to be a competent qb. No we donā€™t. Either you have it or you donā€™t. Neither jg or Pruitt have it. Time to move on from both of them

But TWO of those were against Auburn and Kentucky

BOOM

View attachment 224556

True! Very true!

Iā€™m just trying to see where it went so wrong so fast. Lyle had us close, we had good talent and then boom, the bottom fell out. Smh... I just donā€™t see how we can be young and have no depth for 10 years. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜«

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
really? looks like our starting qb hitting his man in the behind with a 260 mph rocket, only to bounce off into the waiting arms of a DB.

he is not good.
???? That was what I was getting at....he writes about how bad UT is..but he doesn't associate it with a pic of CJP or anyone else..Just a lonely pic of one person....I thought it was fitting.

True! Very true!

Iā€™m just trying to see where it went so wrong so fast. Lyle had us close, we had good talent and then boom, the bottom fell out. Smh... I just donā€™t see how we can be young and have no depth for 10 years. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜«

Canā€™t

Talent mismanagement U

Reactions: EZE
What part of posting a factual statement (with the number to back it up) makes them a clown? We absolutely wed to live in from Pruitt. Itā€™s like say jg has only been playing for 3 season and needs more time before we should expect him to be a competent qb. No we donā€™t. Either you have it or you donā€™t. Neither jg or Pruitt have it. Time to move on from both of them

Come on Dude...you are on a constant menstrual cycle. Lighten up.

Reactions: feathersax
True! Very true!

We do, thats just the cover story when coach worship starts to fail..

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
True! Very true!

We caught Florida and Georgia down. The lack of talent development became apparent when we lost Dobbs who clearly was the leader of the team. It truly is a program-wide problem. I have no idea how to fix it.

Thatā€™s why I rely on a sundial. It always works......well on a sunny day, and not at night but heck we sleep at night so.
I dont sleep at night, wish I did.....instead I have a neighbor that pressure washes his shed every morning at 0630....probably cause im a vols fan....one day im gonna shove his little garden roll tide flag up hi......well anyway, have a good night.

VN Store

Back