When We Lose to Chattanooga...

We are getting a lot of Guarantees about winning Saturday. I'm more interested in how many wins we will get in the SEC, far too many have forgotten we are an SEC team, that includes our coaches.

FPI is a croc
4 games???? I wish they'd name those four teams, how could they be rated lower than Georgia State???????
EDIT: AT the time we played them, how could they be rated lower than we are now? are there four teams rated lower than TN is now??? Something is wrong with the rating machine...…..

Last edited:
Also come the realization that the University of Tennessee hasn’t won a football game in 10 months and the drought is over.
Or if Tennessee goes 0-12 the Tennessee fans storm the field and tear down the goalposts when Tennessee beats Charlotte on September 5th 2020 putting an end to a 14 game losing streak:rolleyes:

Kinda sucks to hire a man and expect him to use the previous coaches talent and then expect immediate success. Every coach evaluates talent differently and a new coach is handcuffed to use what players are in place when he arrives. I do not know if Pruitt is the right man for this job but you have to give your coach at least 3-4 years to recruit and develop his own players. Right? I mean unless the man just falls flat on his face we have to place faith in him. We all want a championship competitive team immediately but it ain't happening until we stock the cupboard folks. The suffering has been going on since 2008 and we have all had a belly full of it but looks like our only option is to suffer a little longer to see what Pruitt can do with this program. Sorry for being long winded ........Go Vols.

So losing to GSU and losing to BYU in the final 17 seconds isn't falling flat on his face? Would going 0-12 this season be flat on his face enough for you? Or do you need maybe 2-22? When the fans stop coming to the games, buying jerseys, food etc.... We will see the change. Lesson always follow the money. If we lose to Chattanooga this Saturday which is entirely possible I believe that he will be relieved of his duties.

Reactions: I40flyer
If Pruitt loses to Chattanooga, I’m sure the Pruitt apologists will try to say he needs more time.

they are already saying when we lose to them, he still needs more time LOL. Its what happens when people get participation trophies their entire lives and don't care about winning.

VN Store

Back