When We Lose to Chattanooga...

There is no way in hell the VOLS lose this meaningless game.

that is a stretch. there is absolutely a way we lose to Chattanooga. We've shown that this team can lose to every FBS team in the country this year. However I think that we win by 7 on Saturday though.

My how things have changed. ESPN only favoring us in 4 games. 3 weeks ago they favored us in 9 games.

We've lost 5 games in 2+ weeks!!

We should win this game but the Mocs aren't a pushover. Their QB can sling it and WR Nunnelly is averaging 13.3 per catch. He is like a poor man's Hunter Renfrow, catches everything near him. They have a pretty good RB, Ford, who is 5-9, 210 lbs. he had 127 yards last weekend on 22 carries. Hope we step up and make a statement this Saturday. Next up is Florida at the stinking swamp and then a much needed bye and 2 weeks to prepare for Georgia.

We should win this game but the Mocs aren't a pushover. Their QB can sling it and WR Nunnelly is averaging 13.3 per catch. He is like a poor man's Hunter Renfrow, catches everything near him. They have a pretty good RB, Ford, who is 5-9, 210 lbs. he had 127 yards last weekend on 22 carries. Hope we step up and make a statement this Saturday. Next up is Florida at the stinking swamp and then a much needed bye and 2 weeks to prepare for Georgia.

If we lose this game, I don't see how Pruitt saves his job short of beating two out of three of Florida, Georgia, and Bama, which is HIGHLY unlikely.

That being said, let him finish the season, but you have to at least start gauging coaching interest somewhere. Bring in Urban Meyer for all I care at this point lol.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We lost to UTC when Gene Etter played at Tennessee. I think he was a QB in 1958, but he also played other positions

If we lose this game, I don't see how Pruitt saves his job short of beating two out of three of Florida, Georgia, and Bama, which is HIGHLY unlikely.

That being said, let him finish the season, but you have to at least start gauging coaching interest somewhere. Bring in Urban Meyer for all I care at this point lol.

Kinda sucks to hire a man and expect him to use the previous coaches talent and then expect immediate success. Every coach evaluates talent differently and a new coach is handcuffed to use what players are in place when he arrives. I do not know if Pruitt is the right man for this job but you have to give your coach at least 3-4 years to recruit and develop his own players. Right? I mean unless the man just falls flat on his face we have to place faith in him. We all want a championship competitive team immediately but it ain't happening until we stock the cupboard folks. The suffering has been going on since 2008 and we have all had a belly full of it but looks like our only option is to suffer a little longer to see what Pruitt can do with this program. Sorry for being long winded ........Go Vols.

We lost to UTC when Gene Etter played at Tennessee. I think he was a QB in 1958, but he also played other positions

I had a friend Jim Tucker that played for UC that year. Will history repeat, I wouldn’t be surprised one tiny bit, you?

I’m not saying UTC is sum powerhouse but look around the nfl and they have a few players on the 53.I know Isaiah Mack made the titans as an Udfa,and theirs a few more out there.They got sum talent but hands down we should be better.Im with the masses and I’ll believe it when I see it though.Until UT proves otherwise they can’t afford to over look anyteam.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Kinda sucks to hire a man and expect him to use the previous coaches talent and then expect immediate success. Every coach evaluates talent differently and a new coach is handcuffed to use what players are in place when he arrives. I do not know if Pruitt is the right man for this job but you have to give your coach at least 3-4 years to recruit and develop his own players. Right? I mean unless the man just falls flat on his face we have to place faith in him. We all want a championship competitive team immediately but it ain't happening until we stock the cupboard folks. The suffering has been going on since 2008 and we have all had a belly full of it but looks like our only option is to suffer a little longer to see what Pruitt can do with this program. Sorry for being long winded ........Go Vols.

Pretty sure losing to Ga State and UTC would qualify for falling flat on his face.

Health Benefits of Humor

Scientists and psychologists both think that a good sense of humor has everyday benefits.

According to the Mayo Clinic, a good laugh can:
  • Stimulate your heart, lungs, and muscles with oxygen-filled air.
  • Release feel-good endorphins in your brain.
  • Reduce physical and mental stress and soothe muscle tension.
  • Improve your immune system.
  • Release natural painkillers in the body.
  • Improve your overall mood and satisfaction, and combat anxiety.

Must say I feel better already and am now looking forward to the loss.

VN Store

Back