When We Lose to Chattanooga...

How about when we beat Chattanooga on Saturday, what should we do then?
Work our asses off on the practice field and pray for rain 18 hrs. a day to lessen the mighty blow we likely encounter in the swamp. I would say hurricane but I love humanity and a damn ball game isn't worth it. Just keep grinding is all the players have to do. Support the team is what fans need to do.

Reactions: kcvols1
Will Pruitt be fired? I honestly don't know how he would survive that?
Find me a coach that could win with 16 freshman playing, and then we need to hire them. People with nothing else to do but make stupid comments about firing the coach after losing two winnable games still does know much about football. Give the Coach a chance to bring the freshmen along . GOOD GRIEF

Find me a coach that could win with 16 freshman playing, and then we need to hire them. People with nothing else to do but make stupid comments about firing the coach after losing two winnable games still does know much about football. Give the Coach a chance to bring the freshmen along . GOOD GRIEF

Including the back up QB's. The biggest problem on the team is jg. And he won't give anyone else a chance. Why all the others and not the qb?

UGA played 19 true freshmen and 8 redshirts last week...

Dang.

I didn’t know 16 of our 22 starters were freshmen. That sucks...

Thanks, Debbie.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CampBlount

VN Store

Back